cleaning

tango 24

worth it?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how hard is it to clean up. if you spill something wipe it up. why waste your money? go to target get some decent cleaning supplies and just stop being lazy!

most of my guy friends are slobs, that is why i would never move in with any of them. girls love the fact that i am clean, so that is always a bonus.

its not hard to clean up

its just that they reckon im not very good at it

we all share cleaning jobs but they reckon i dont do a good enough job.

hence they want a cleaning lady.

plus my brother is moving out, me and dad work 6 days a week and find it hard to find time to clean alot

so myeah, i do clean just not up to the standards of my family

and its a big house

$40 a week ads up real fast. you're still gonna have to do the day to day stuff, which is what most people are lazy about. the maids only gonna do stuff like washing the floors, vacuming, laundry, tidying up. and thats hardly worth it. not to mention having a stranger going through all your shit all the time. no way. boogie hands.

do you really want some random stranger digging through all your stuff... though on the other hand one of my friends used to have a cleaning lady come over once a week and she was hot spoke almost no english and gave good dome...

just learn to clean your mess up dude. otherwise you will be unbearable to live with when you move out of home. your family kinda have to put up with your mess, they are family. but when you move in with other people they won't put up with that at all, and you will turn into the lazy fuck roommate that everyone hates.