tango 24

cleaning

worth it?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. worth it?

• clean up your act you disgusting child
    • 40 a week? why the hell not
    • boogie hands

apparently im so fucking lazy and so terrible at cleaning the house that my brother and dad want to hire a cleaning lady.

its going to cost 120 a week so we're going to pay 40 each.

do i clean up my act and start helping out or just pay the 40 a week?

how hard is it to clean up. if you spill something wipe it up. why waste your money? go to target get some decent cleaning supplies and just stop being lazy!

most of my guy friends are slobs, that is why i would never move in with any of them. girls love the fact that i am clean, so that is always a bonus.

its not hard to clean up

its just that they reckon im not very good at it

we all share cleaning jobs but they reckon i dont do a good enough job.

hence they want a cleaning lady.

plus my brother is moving out, me and dad work 6 days a week and find it hard to find time to clean alot

so myeah, i do clean just not up to the standards of my family

and its a big house

$40 a week ads up real fast. you're still gonna have to do the day to day stuff, which is what most people are lazy about. the maids only gonna do stuff like washing the floors, vacuming, laundry, tidying up. and thats hardly worth it. not to mention having a stranger going through all your shit all the time. no way. boogie hands.

Guest spectr

do you really want some random stranger digging through all your stuff... though on the other hand one of my friends used to have a cleaning lady come over once a week and she was hot spoke almost no english and gave good dome...

50 50 wow....id say pay but only if it involves topless broads who let you jerk off while there cleaning....im sure you could find something along those lines for 120$

getting a maid is like saying: waaa waaa i'm a lazy rich kid.

i mean, if you have it like that, more power to you. if you have roommates and everyone pulls their weight, i'm sure you guys will be fine.

man ive cleaned my entire apartment before after it getting trashed at a party. It took like an hour tops. Split 3 ways i think you guys can find the time to straighten up.

apparently im so fucking lazy and so terrible at cleaning the house that my brother and dad want to hire a cleaning lady.

its going to cost 120 a week so we're going to pay 40 each.

do i clean up my act and start helping out or just pay the 40 a week?

witch?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now