Whats up?

Thought I would drop by to see what you guys are up to.

I did something extremely stupid yesterday. Co-worker of mine said he would pick up lunch for me and came back with Checkers. Fucker knows I dont eat fast food, esp. not Checkers. Well, after awhile I decided "fuck it" and ate some of the sandwhich. Ive been home since yesterday afternoon sick with food poisioning. Since there isnt shit to do around here, I figured I would drop by to see whats going on in the oz.

Noteworthy happenings while away:

-One of the offices on the floor above me caught fire. The sprinklers flooded our floor, and destroyed our computers and shit. I got out of work for a week.

-Vacation (thanks to fire) in Tampa, got invited to the italian-american club in Ybor city by some old guys, free drinks and cigars all night. Listened to them tell stories about the mafia. Good stuff. Later in the week we rented a kyak and tried to make it over to an area where there are manatees, we were stopped half way by cops in a speed boat. Took 1 hour of talking to convince them not to arrest us for tresspassing. My buddy then got open container..Hahahaha. My girl also puked on me during the plane ride back.

-Went to the Outback Bowl for free. We bought drinks for some Pennstate fans at a bar, turns out they were big contributers and they gave us free tickets.

-My dad gave me a bottle of wild turkey for Christmas, which was cashed by dinner. First year I ever drank my dad under the table, first time Ive ever seen him throw up too. hahaha.

-Sold some of my work to a guy in Cleveland. Used the money to finally pay off my school loans. Debt free now BITCHES!!

-Almost died. Girlfriend dropped the curling iron and it bounced off the ground into the bathtub. Luckily it unplugged before it landed in my lap. Almost burnt my balls off.

(Who takes a bath? I do. Fuck off. haha.)

-I watched a snow plow hit a deer on the highway at 60 miles an hour. The thing fucking FLEW! No lie, this was the SECOND time I have seen this happen. I have to drive through BFE to get to work.

Umm..thats about all thats worth while. Pretty boring shit on the regular.

Alot to read, skip it if needed. Just wanted to say whats up to the heads.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's all good Shameless. I went and picked up my head I had at the machine shop for a week. Got all the valve stem seals replaced, valve job, hot tanked, resurfaced the area that seats to t he head gasket,.... man that shit was pretty when I got it, looked brand new.... also, got 8 new exhaust valves installed because they weren't "meaty" enough to be machined to seat properly.... anyway, things are comin along real nice. I finally picked up an ECU for my car the other week also and tried it before I bought it, revv'd my friend's car to the moon with the BOV wildin out without a problem... (that's the test for an ecu, does it perform under high load).... anyway, you take care... you should send me your email address in a PM, I tried to get it from you before you left last time.

Dirty: Sounds good. Nothing better than a winter build. Got a few more months until spring to get it done still too. I found a shop that specializes in Z's right down the road from where my car is garaged. Guy has about 35 Z's of all years sitting there. He put my car up on the lift and looked around at the frame rails..he said the car is in great shape, just the frame rails that need to go. Hes going to strip the interior soak the underbody and floor pans in this por15 type shit that gets rid of the rust, cut out the shit sections and weld in new rails and new floorboards. And hes going to do it for 200 bucks less than what I was quoted by the last guy. Once that is done Im going to strip her completely and get her painted in stock 350z silverstone, since its something I know I can always get incase something should happen. Anyways, thats alot. Ill hit you up with my info.

Edogg- Sometimes I gotta let my shit soak. Its almost like those extremely hot showers, where you sweat out all the funk.