Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
micahhawaii

Modesto 209

you just gonna have to do some research.. I wont post my shit on the web at all, maybe slyly with someone elses stuff tho.. Ill say I have had beef with three crews out here. Afk TBC and AK. probably some other fools hatin too

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha. pigs b on here all the time.. Why would anyone want to call anyone out? although a very wrong allegation, its not nice to put up names here where pigs be checkin all the time!!

WHO B CALLED A PIG UP IN THIS BITCH......................................... ADK FROM 7E3TR7BRT38COB 74HFO38FYCBOVOEFFBVFV DECODE THAT SHIT BUT THAT MIGHT BE TO MUCH INFO THE BLOCKS HOT THERES BACON IN THESE PARTS

I think hail satan got the Pig picture! lol he aint talkin no more either! I cant decode that.. shit is irritating me trying. I trieed 1667, but I cant seem to figure it out lol, laaame

Wow is it Toy talkn time on this thread shut the fuck up an put them flicks dice u fags say ur up let's see it don't be acting sick if u ain't got shit to back it up STDR fuck them scraps.

NET THUG TIME DAMN THIS A GRAFF THREAD NOT LETS INERNET GANGSTER TIME FUCKIN KIDS THESE DAYZ I SWEAR...................................

OH YEAH DIP SHIT THERE WAS GRAFF IN THE LATE SIXXTYS LEARN YOUR HISTORY........CORNBREAD PHILLY LATE SIXXITYS FIRST GRAFF WRITER NIGGA

You notice it's always the dudes with tampons that always ruin shit. Lmao if I even got one tampon I'd delete my shit. Let alone 4 of em.

so Now I have at least one person from almost every crew, crossin me out!! ahha i didnt do shit but get up! thats kew tho, keep waisting your paint on me! I get up too much to worry bout you crossin two or three a night!! thanks for the recognition!