Modesto 209

micahhawaii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Lmao Merg You Wont Do Shyt! Your Afraid 2 Come See me!

You Have Your Crew Hit me up! haha You Wont Steal No Ones Paint Your To Much Of A Bitch

you talk shyt online and your a lil fat kid that hangs out wit all these lil faget ass kids

Lol go eat some paper!!!! lmao lol :lol: I Kno Shyt lol You aint gonna catch no one slippen

cuz if you did you wouldnt do shyt!!!!!

This shall be fun. toys these days just trying to act hard. its funny because your boys be on our jock. running up to a pole staring at a fresh slap straight jocking it yelling to us "you guys write" you guys write" then standing there looking at it for like 5 minutes drooling ha. all on the nuts. Im done with this. Quit Talkin and watch your back....fuck toys! bump the real hitters. ALB VCR DOC LNO RWP FB LORDS gone...... LEANING OFF THAT SYRUP!

This shall be fun. toys these days just trying to act hard. its funny because your boys be on our jock. running up to a pole staring at a fresh slap straight jocking it yelling to us "you guys write" you guys write" then standing there looking at it for like 5 minutes drooling ha. all on the nuts. Im done with this. Quit Talkin and watch your back....fuck toys! bump the real hitters. ALB VCR DOC LNO RWP FB LORDS gone...... LEANING OFF THAT SYRUP!
and its funny how niggas hit a wall 30 diffrent times and flick it and say they get up fukin pussys get up on game VCR

and its funny how niggas hit a wall 30 diffrent times and flick it and say they get up fukin pussys get up on game VCR

and its funny how down, you seriously take yourself for.you aint shit, yeah you good, but teve is on some whole other shit like you cant even think..how many missions have you put in.go wreck southside, or are you scared?:lol: :lol: :lol: THIS IS VILLIANOUS CREATORS RECKINGRIGHT HERE!

VILLIANOUS CREATORS RECKING[/size]RIGHT HERE!
i smell a hater :D :D if you no me u no why I dont get out :lol: :lol: but i think you dont so dont say shit if you dont no shit get it right and that quote was about arso and his little friends hangin from are nuts like bats in a cave day an nite dum fuk stickin yur nose in shit get outa heeree:lol: :lol: VANDALZ . CAUZIN . RUKUS _________________________________