Modesto 209

micahhawaii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
:lol: keep on flappen THEM LIPS IMA CATCH YOU SLIPPEN AND TAKE YUR PAINT BITCH

Lmao Merg You Wont Do Shyt! Your Afraid 2 Come See me!

You Have Your Crew Hit me up! haha You Wont Steal No Ones Paint Your To Much Of A Bitch

you talk shyt online and your a lil fat kid that hangs out wit all these lil faget ass kids

Lol go eat some paper!!!! lmao lol :lol: I Kno Shyt lol You aint gonna catch no one slippen

cuz if you did you wouldnt do shyt!!!!!

Lmao Merg You Wont Do Shyt! Your Afraid 2 Come See me!

You Have Your Crew Hit me up! haha You Wont Steal No Ones Paint Your To Much Of A Bitch

you talk shyt online and your a lil fat kid that hangs out wit all these lil faget ass kids

Lol go eat some paper!!!! lmao lol :lol: I Kno Shyt lol You aint gonna catch no one slippen

cuz if you did you wouldnt do shyt!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D quit runnin your mouth go buy some sketch pads and practice get on my level cuz talkin shit isnt gonna get you nowhere except an ass beaten of your life lol :D and this thread shut down:D :D :D :D

Picture095.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D quit runnin your mouth go buy some sketch pads and practice get on my level cuz talkin shit isnt gonna get you nowhere except an ass beaten of your life lol :D and this thread shut down:D :D :D :D dam puttin people on blast:lol: you will learn one day skinny little pompus bitch i see you :lol: :lol:

Picture095.jpg

:cool:im that fat kid that will burn you

• Like 2