Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ted bundy

setup threadism

wrong thread sorry but these two guys beeing from the same crew i guess it's not that far out of subject

Dude's everywhere... even took the time to

put some heat up along the 7 line. Guy gets

around even to places where no one's really looking.

Always feeling his straight letters.

Just a question if anyone can answer :

I've been seeing lots of flix of his peices on the net, some seeming very recent, but then again I see a date. Their are lots of recent Rime flix, but not one Setup newer than 2002.

Those he still paint ? and if so, those anyone have any very recent flix of his peices?

Originally posted by Formose

I've been seeing lots of flix of his peices on the net, some seeming very recent, but then again I see a date. Their are lots of recent Rime flix, but not one Setup newer than 2002.

Those he still paint ? and if so, those anyone have any very recent flix of his peices?

he hasnt really painted in a minute but the pic above is fairly recent. this year a few months ago i believe. done with rime and sever on 440

i think that's on the path line...they did straight letters on 440 also but the walls don't look like that over there..

i havent' seen much setup stuff pop up this year...at least in jersey...

Originally posted by soapy

i wonder if some wierdo did that to the face because it scared him.

anyway setup is the best.always will love him.

rime and setup, i wonder who schooled who?

bums sleep there...and there was a bum who used to talk to it all day everyday...and one time he got mad...so he painted him black...

p><p> [b][img]<a href=http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v155/stiksnstones/diggin%202/setup_mq_seo.jpg' alt='setup_mq_seo.jpg'>

Seeing tie flicks that I haven't seen before always makes me happy.

He did some new shit in NYC over the last year. Rooftops in the 20s, some stuff downtown. He didn't kill anything, but definetely still around. I wouldn't say that he's not painting as much, I'd say that he's not painting NYC as hard. He's probably off somewhere else or something.

Guest seattledied

so sick it hurts....post more:king:

Damn yo its seems to me like setup has fucking done everything imaginable....Oh and youve got it wrong buddy Skrews throws look a little like Setup.....Duuurr