setup threadism

ted bundy

Originally posted by Formose

p><p> [b][img]<a href=http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v155/stiksnstones/diggin%202/setup_mq_seo.jpg' alt='setup_mq_seo.jpg'>

Seeing tie flicks that I haven't seen before always makes me happy.

Just a question if anyone can answer :

I've been seeing lots of flix of his peices on the net, some seeming very recent, but then again I see a date. Their are lots of recent Rime flix, but not one Setup newer than 2002.

Those he still paint ? and if so, those anyone have any very recent flix of his peices?

He did some new shit in NYC over the last year. Rooftops in the 20s, some stuff downtown. He didn't kill anything, but definetely still around. I wouldn't say that he's not painting as much, I'd say that he's not painting NYC as hard. He's probably off somewhere else or something.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does he still paint ? and if so, those anyone have any very recent flix of his peices?

Him and Rime did fresh straight letters in a lot on like 25th and 8th in Manhattan very recently. Shit's butter.

Oh, and good looks WSKrew, I'll get on that ashcroft shit in a minute.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by colt45oe800

http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images2/6-14-00_rime_setup.jpg'>

for those who know this is definately the most suburban spot ever i mean totaly!!!..

yo u dont know what ur talking about that spot is in the middle of china town right on canal street...its insane that they even pulled off pieces there! really unbelievable..anyways it got buffed but look back on pg 2 a little further down can u can see the whole wall instead of with that car cutoff shit.

• 1 month later...

Archived