Markers and Airport security

curos

In the U.$.A., liquids aren't allowed on planes. Now like that dude earlier said, just keep it in your pocket. You also can't bring cans on planes. Interestingly "someone I know" was able to go into Japan with cans, but then got stopped going out. I doubt most airport security would stop you or take your marker away, after all it is a writing utencil. But if it's a mop, then who knows...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I took 2 bottles of highly flammable Grog ink with me when I came from Germany.

In the airport I suddenly undestood that my luggage had disappeared.

"Well, yeah, it propably stayed in Munich. We'll get it to you soon."

Was I nervous?

• 2 weeks later...

Having them in your pockets may be a little suspicious. So I would just keep them in your carry-on luggage.

I'm sure if they see them in your luggage, that all you have to say is you like drawing. What can they say back to that? I highly dought they will say "No, you don't have the right to draw." Get serious folks.

Well, last time i flew about two months ago i was going toward the terminal and they stop random people i got stopped and had a bottle of soda taken and the guy next tio me got candles and gel candles taken. He said he baught them from inside the airport. they still took them. so just think about it if your airport security, middle aged guy flying alone. Tube object filled with liquid and wrapped in electrical tape....... FREEZE!

Having them in your pockets may be a little suspicious. So I would just keep them in your carry-on luggage.

I'm sure if they see them in your luggage, that all you have to say is you like drawing. What can they say back to that? I highly dought they will say "No, you don't have the right to draw." Get serious folks.

Lol, best advice i heard today haha:lol: :lol: :) :) :) :) :)