Markers and Airport security

curos

This might be silly, but I'm going on a plane tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone has experience (recently) with taking markers through security? It's a homemade glue marker wrapped in electrical tape, so I guess it looks a bit sketch but you can obviously tell it's a marker. Mix is almost 1/2 garvey, 1/2 fielbings, and a bit of acrylic. Like I said i'm probably just being over-cautious but security has been crazy bullshit lately.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah that's what I'm worried about. I've been on planes since that have let you carry liquids in like, 4oz containers, which is what the marker is...but I'm wondering about the garvey/fielbings or just in general. :-/ might have to just throw a bunch of stickers in my bag :(

I've never brought any mad sketch markers through the security, but I had brought several Molotow Burners. As long as they fit in the damn sandwich bag. Chances are if you carry it on your person (i.e. your pocket) they take it away from you when you empty your pockets. Pack it in the sandwich bag dedicated to your liquid products. You'll be fine. Or in your carry on luggage bag.

ive been pulled up at a major american airport for having two uni wides. i was questioned and my bag was tested for chemical residues. and those pens were brand new still wrapped in plastic.

you are gonna have a shit of a time trying to explain some haggard duct taped homemade pen to them. just so you know.

I went over seas trippin balls with a ounce of dank in one pocket and a home made mop in the other. (obviously a bad idea) But I didn't get fucked with so....

I don't think you should worry about markers they are much more worried about TERRORISTS not TAGGERS.

i got tested for bomb residue on my way back into aus.

they apparently found some kind of explosive residue on me so i got detained for 24 hours

such bullshit.

i told them that id been helping out with some fireworks while i was away.

they said "sure" and locked me up for 24 hours

i love this modern world

It's a homemade glue marker wrapped in electrical tape, so I guess it looks a bit sketch but you can obviously tell it's a marker

Hahaha,You go thru the scaners with that,you'll prolly have the whole airport shut down!

They take things to seriously.

Really if your going over there to wright,you could just make a homeade over there.

I'm sure that A walmart would have everything you need

Hahaha,You go thru the scaners with that,you'll prolly have the whole airport shut down!

They take things to seriously.

Really if your going over there to wright,you could just make a homeade over there.

I'm sure that A walmart would have everything you need

Hahaha, I walked through with it in my pocket and no one said a god damn word.

But yeah, No metal in the marker, made sure there was no metal on me so the buzzer wouldn't go off, and stepped through without hassle.