suburban graff

test from brookyn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK: Quick summary.

* Don't hit private property.

* In small towns, there's big heat.

* Keep your eyes open.

* "Duck and Move"

* Overpasses & billboards are where the fame's at.

* Don't hate on seso

I think that covers it :)

/THREAD

20th post boy, whaa?

Go to the city and bomb, thats what I do. Most of the kids I came up with writting are now in the city. The burbs were nothing but a playground for us when we were 12-17, and we moved into bombing the city. But, if for some reason you feel it to be nessicary to do damage in the burbs I usally stick to the back of buildings along train lines that go to the city.

Some of you seem to out in the middle of no where, so fame probally isnt an issue for you. hit shit on the highway, bridges, whatever. I was up in the mountians for a week during the summer and me and my boy had mad fun peicing up this broken down bus in a junkyard that you could see from the highway. Fuck what anyone says, dont set limits. I dont care if its a spot in the city, or a spot in the woods. All I wanna do is fucking paint and continue to develop my style.

• 2 months later...

I look for disused industrial equipment,bridges,and signs.

A concrete factory that just closed down is just down the hill,filled with concrete test pieces. And a quarry-esq thing is a short bus ride away filled with construction equipment,old cars,and recently I found a pair of spotless abandoned Airport firetrucks getting ready to rust in a empty lot.

i just moved to the suburbs and i cant fucking stand it, so ill pretty much just draw up stickers and shit while im here and then go into the city every weekend and i can write.

me for 3 years

stickers stickers stickers..

fuck them now tho

Go to the city and bomb, thats what I do. Most of the kids I came up with writting are now in the city. The burbs were nothing but a playground for us when we were 12-17, and we moved into bombing the city. But, if for some reason you feel it to be nessicary to do damage in the burbs I usally stick to the back of buildings along train lines that go to the city.

Some of you seem to out in the middle of no where, so fame probally isnt an issue for you. hit shit on the highway, bridges, whatever. I was up in the mountians for a week during the summer and me and my boy had mad fun peicing up this broken down bus in a junkyard that you could see from the highway. Fuck what anyone says, dont set limits. I dont care if its a spot in the city, or a spot in the woods. All I wanna do is fucking paint and continue to develop my style.

do what you can where you are.

fuck all yous that say paintin n the burbs is a tweaked idea....

i live, and grew up, in a small town, population 5000. it's a helluva lot harder to find a good spot, or even lift cans in a small town. so u gotta get really good, really fast...

and for yous that say graff shold be left in the cities... fuck you!

in old newyork it was a big thing to go all city.... all the way from the slums to the richie rich fuckers front doorstep. why the hell can't that logic apply to a state!? my job has me travelin all over this state, to every bumfucked small town and large city on the map. every place i go i've gotten up. two years of constant travel around this state has afforded me a chance to go a true 'all state'. just a few more chickenfuckin redneck towns to go.

i'd love to see a city bred writer come out where i live and not get caught on his first night out..... i've been in this for two and a half years now and haven't even gotten close to smellin the pig stench..... heat's real hot in a small town... so like i said, you gotta get reall good reall fast when you live and write in a burb.

seso.... and all yous writers that do ya thing in tha burbs..... keep it up and keep yo head down..... if you even so much as tell your dog that you write and you live in a small town, you'll get an instant ride to the station. words travel real fast, as you may already know, in a small town.

in small towns that have a lot of history, there's usually old mills that are prime for the picking... most never have any kind of security gaurds, and they'll usually only have an old fence to 'keep you out'. other than that, you'll just have to scout like a mothafucka to find some good chill spots (under bridges, storage facilities, warehouses, etc.). then scout some more to find a good spot for your quick bombin runs that you want more visible to joe public.

and just remember, in a small town... 3 am knows no one on the the roads, cept for the errant cop and the kids gettin blasted on smoke. so the early mornin is your best friend, even if it doesn't offer too much in the way of light.