**The Dream Thread**

MekA_OnES?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive had violent as fuck dreams ever since i was little. like people shooting me, or me shooting people, or beating people to death, but it was always totally graphic and the goriest shit you can imagine. like when people got hit by trains i never wake up before the brutality i see it all. shit is fucked. 4 or 5 times a week too.

I have ultra violent dreams like this on the regular, beating peoples heads against the ground untill they are mushy.. shit like that.

Im either getting completely fucked up or doing some major fucking up, its never inbetween.

dont think im too weird..

ughh. i woke up the other day and tried to get up and couldnt move, it felt like something evil was holding me down and i tried calling to chapman but couldnt talk..and then i passed back out..

had some horrible horrible dream about feeling a ghosts pressence, and telling chapman in my dream but he wouldnt believe me. finally i felt in the car while he was driving and started feeling around in the back seat, and felt a ghost but knew that it was a good ghost trying to tell me something. then i started crying really hard in my dream because i had a bad feeling about my son. and i asked the ghost if the reason why it was there was because something bad had happened and the ghost said yes. i asked chapman where my son was and started freaking out and he said to calm down and said he had taken him to daycare. and i asked the ghost if thats why she was there, and that something terrible is happening? and she said yes. so we drove over to the daycare and i asked where my son was. and they told me to calm down, and that he wasnt there. what the fuck do you mean he isnt there? and im freaking out and crying and they said neither of you even dropped him off. and i knew in my dream that some bad spirit/thing had taken him..

i woke up crying.

shit fucking sucked. but i googled about the not being able to move, and i guess its pretty common thing that your body does in a stage of sleep, or something.

true....

and all acetylsallycilic acid is, is aspirin.

these are just the chemical names...not the common names.

i'm aware of the difference between chemicals and brands, you retard. read my above post.

anyway, if any of you youngsters want an interesting kind of trip, if you take enough diphenhydramine, you'll hallucinate really random shit.

you basically become severely demented and will see/interact with very normal-seeming people and objects that do not exist. it all seems totally real and normal while it's happening and can leave you very confused as to what was real and what was not when the experience is over.

be careful though, because not only do you see things that are not there, you may also fail to see things that are OBVIOUSLY right in front of you, like moving cars, haha.

and alure, no worries, that's happened to me before (feelings of paralysis, a half-sleep state, a presence in the room).

once was it was so intense that after fully regaining consciousness (on the floor, no less. i have no idea how i ended up there) i actually had to walk around the house several times and check things out to make sure this "presence" wasn't real.

i blame the intensity of that one on the fact that 2 days earlier i took some obscure synthetic hallucinogen sold to me as E.

ive had crazy ass dreams. twice already i dreamed i was shot multiple times and died. shit feels craaaaaaazy!

ive had similar Dreams, that shit feels so crazy. Whos ever had dreams of youself just fallin down shit, like off of a building or something. now thats some wild shit.

i used to have those falling down dreams. one of my coolest dreams was when i dreamed i was flying somewhere about 7 feet off the ground. what was cool was i realised i was dreaming and i was controling where i was flying to.

Thats called lucid dreaming.....some people in jail tell stories about being able to control their dreams so they can live in an alternate reality so to speak. Like being able to have vivid dreams of going on vacation to florida or visiting family members or fucking bitches etc. and are able to control these different aspects of dreams and altering them.......its some crazy shit.

I once was trying to astro project which is being able to leave your body during sleep and the first time I tried it I felt like my soul or innerself (whatever u wanna call it) begin to leave my body. But I got so freaked out that I snapped out of my trance and fucked it up. I've tried a bunch of times since but could never mimic that experience again.:scrambled:

boy,did i have some dream.i dreamt that i was in the hospital,and you were there.no you werent.it was your father,and anyway i needed ice cream sandwiches for some reason i kept asking "i want some ice cream sandwiches"then my teeth broke off,and i was shot to death by the police

after one of my 'ultra violent' dreams, in my dream, i woke up and thought "what a crazy dream". then i noticed that a friend of mine was standing at the end of my bed with a knife, which he admitted to using to kill my family.

scary as fuck cuz in my dream id already woken up from my dream. extra realistic. freaked me the fuck out.

Fuck, i get those uber-violent dreams from time to time too, and they scare the fuck outta me. The worst one I ever had involved me killing some kid in one of my university classes and then feeding chunks of his arm to a stray dog. :S I couldn't sleep for 2 days after that and then i'm pretty sure the sleep deprivation caused me to have auditory hallucinations, because i kept hearing background noise and voices when there obviously shouldn't have been any.. like when I put earplugs in to try and study. Shit was wacky.

Now I don't think I get enough sleep each night to dream.. and if I do, I certainly don't remember any of it. Probably for the best..