obese mother inlaw

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: obbessed mother inlaw

haha my girls mom insists on stoping by the house every few days without notice, shit gets annoying when i have plans and i dont have time to chit chat. but on the upside she always cooks us food. but in your situation i would just be honest about how you feel, if she cant respect that then dont answear her calls. bullshitting and giving hints about how you feel just fucks things up cuz people tend to get the wrong message. so just be honest and tell moms to stop calling and get a life

my girls parents used to do that shit all the time and then one day i answered the door after i just railed like 10 lines of morphine and my nose was all bright purple and i was wearing HER juicy couture sweatpants and no shirt with my hair like 2 feet off my head and one of those taliban-bandanas around my neck... needless to say, i dont think they like me much anymore. well, that, along with the fact that i borrowed thousands of dollars from them for crazy shit and bills and then they bailed me out of jail in may. but i think im building up trust with them again...

seriously, your probably like the daughter she never had. It will be hard but what you should do is get together with her to do something at the local ymca or or some social hall. Help her meet people her age that she can hang out with and she will probably only call you like, once a week to just say hi. The other thing you can do is pass her over to dog when because your "busy" with the kid and she will probably start to call less often. Also, you can tell her, "that you apreciate her calls, but if she could call before "x" oclock"" because after then the baby is asleep or its you and dog's time."

Just a few suggestions of the top of my head.

She really likes you. be flattered. Let her knowyou love her and make like a talk date with her and talk like once or twice a week. Shes trying to roll with you be their for you and the kid.

My mom hyjacks my chick to hang out when shes around cause shes lonely and she wants a female homie right......so I get them to have play dates once and a while.....it also gives me yard time!

Hahah notice dog chapman hasnt even responded in this thread"? I dont think he wants anything to do with it. haha.

hahaha..right right..

yeah fuck, i really have to be in the right mood to talk to her. she has never even met me, cause she lives about 10 hours away.

i guess i should be flattered though. its just kind of intense.

Ey fam. You know getaway stories, directions to safehouses and lockbox combinations get a pass.

And yo, when are we gonna order those Dick Tracy Nextel watches for the troops?

CALL MOTOROLA YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GET THAT SHIT ALREADY NEXTEL IS ALWAYS FUCKIN SHIT UP B