podrido, i had a dream about you [/no homo].

seeking

you were squatting in some abandoned house, and you covered all the windows with plastic, but then when you went downstairs, you'd taken a bunch of the grass in the yard, and replaced it with glass, so it got a ton of light into the basement. you claimed you hoped to do it all, but it was rally expensive glass and since it wasnt your house, you didn't wanna go all out. later on you were in my yard with about 150 other people who were there to listen to some weird yoga/buddhist/mystic guy speak. then everyone started chanting and doing weird yoga positions. all of a sudden my mom is there, and you guys are both doing the yoga shit, and i'm real uncomfortable like 'yo, this is fruity'. it was fucking weird. and it was definitely you...had your voice and everything.

at a later point, we went to some big house party that was held inside a school. we were riding bikes and hesh was there. i got real drunk then saved two babies from being run over by a bus. i put them into car seats, clasped their seatbelts, kissed them on the heads, then went back into the party to find some sluts.

that's all i remember.

no one gives a shit about other peoples dreams but i dont care.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no one gives a shit about other peoples dreams but i dont care.

Not true. Dreams are fucking awesome. I am super jealous of anybody who can remember them. I lived with a dude who used to tell me about his fuckign crazy dreams almost everyday. I know i have fucked up dreams i can just never remember them.

Jealous.

/Big no homo on that one too

edit: btw its fucking 4:04am and i got woken by my god damn dyke neighbours again. They are playing and yelling along to Nirvana. I hate them with every particle in my whole being.

^That's a great rule.

Liquor gives me weirder dreams than anything I've ever consumed.

I'm talking either I'm wading neck-deep through a sea of dead elk or doing something completely casual like making something to eat-- but then I wake up hanging off of the side of my couch with a half-eaten bagel stuck to the side of my face.

Well, in my dreams it is weird because if someone I know is in it, they can be there for a while and then somebody else I know just 'pops in' and takes their place and I act as if it is the later person the whole time.

This happens for dirty dreams mostly.

(Sorry about the CurbYE reference, but it applys to me here)