ok, i'll admit it, i kind of like pink

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
since ive admitted to liking marilyn manson, kitty and kid rock, i might as well go that extra few steps and announce... yeah, i like 'pink.' so what? shes kind of cute sometimes... plus shed be fun to get drunk with...

okay, i cant even begin to tell you where youve gone wrong....

pink sucks, shes got that whole "im a fucking bitch look at me i look like courtney love someone please practice some hadcore felching action with me, oh god am i a bitch" god do i hate that bitch...

she sucks...hard.

the color "berry pink" from painters touch is my favorite color right now though. but then again the can of berry pink isnt a huge bitch that loves black cocks slapping her in the face. stupid cunt.

and kid rock...why seeking? why? he sucks, i mean, seriously, just LOOK at him for a minute, FUCKING LOOK AT HIM, oh fucking shit does he suck dick for speed or what?!?!? go to hell kid rock, i hope that on some off chance your on this site for some reason which is totally beyond me and that you see this, you suck, i hate you, and the day i meed you and freddy fat fuck durst i will kill both of you slowly and painfully...maim at the very least.

Archived