Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

ok, i'll admit it, i kind of like pink

since ive admitted to liking marilyn manson, kitty and kid rock, i might as well go that extra few steps and announce... yeah, i like 'pink.' so what? shes kind of cute sometimes... plus shed be fun to get drunk with...

Originally posted by seeking innocence

since ive admitted to liking marilyn manson, kitty and kid rock, i might as well go that extra few steps and announce... yeah, i like 'pink.' so what? shes kind of cute sometimes... plus shed be fun to get drunk with...

ahhhhhh she's really cute all the time.

You know that's kinda funny. Cause I was thinking the same thing when I stayed watching her new video. Half way through I was like WTF... Then I was like I gotta stop watching the this video just to watch jiggle around. Or else I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head all day.

i thought you meant the color, and i was thinking what's wrong with that, i have pink shoes.

Originally posted by Comp

i thought you meant the color, and i was thinking what's wrong with that, i have pink shoes.

pink shoes are seriously ill specially the ones with the barbie logos on the side converse used to make em back in the day

the color pink is fucking champ.

comp knows whats up.

it all started w/ that bucket of pink paint....ANDY DICK IS EMO ONER

then came the bracelets, wallets, and shoes.......

Guest got tha feva

She's definately got some attitude.

I bet she only sleeps with black dudes.

Originally posted by got tha feva

That;s the same impression I got. (From watching her on tv) she reminds me of one of those girls on Riki Lake that is on there cause "I only date black men". I don't know why...

Re: Re: ok, i'll admit it, i kind of like pink

Originally posted by bl4ckh4m

ahhhhhh she's really cute all the time.

Agreed. Like the pink hair better than the spiky blonde.

she's blond now. is she going to change her name?

ps- she's thick. she looked like such a whore in the lady marmalade video. ooooh, i'm naughty

Guest imported_Tesseract

I liked her in that video where she 'throws' her bike from a roof to her boyfriends apartment.

From that point and then i cant say that i saw her lookin good, Moulin Rouge...blah

But she looks fun to get drunk with, i'll second that...

On a sidenote,

Whats that shit with those girls?

They always look superhot on their first video

pink did, Britney also, not to metnion Aguilera...

and then disaster, weird, it is suposed to go the other way round

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by got tha feva

um, actually her boyfiend is white

she was born in puerto rico, raised on the edge of philly...

seeking, im a huge fan.

i dig her music, and think she's a hottie. i love her attitude, and the way she kinda carriesherself.

she actually has an incredible voice and i have heard a few accoustic guitar things she has done. simply amazing.

dude...I hung out with pink

Back in the summer of 95 my good friend Amy went to gymnastics camp with "Pink". She ended up coming to hang with my friend for 2 weeks. This was when she was like 16, and she was loud and annoying. If I can dig up the pictures I will post them. My friend ended up hooking up with her too. No joke.

She is pretty hot now,...but her music is pretty mediochre.

I like her better blonde.

she is really pretty. i definitly love her style of punk rock/hip hop/ whatever/ classy/ grunge. i still can't put my finger on what he style is. but she's dope.

im amazed at how well this one went over, so unexpected. you guys need to see the mtv special on her, where it shows her at her photo shoots and shit. and yesterday she was on mtv interviwing all the people from oceans eleven, she was totally like normal cute girl. it was fresh.

and pink is definitly a fresh color, im sitting ona grip of berry pink and hot pink right now... in 2012, im coming out an crushing shit...

Pink??? Wha, have you guys got shit in your eyes? She's has the figure of an adolescent male. Next you'll be saying you think Little Kim is classy.

:rolleyes:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this