Hello my name is...

scott

Guest 5th wheel

whats my dad doing paintin freights....oh well...silly dad...haha...nice post.........oh and i can paint freights just fine wearing whatever i want...i no lots of writers and they all wear different styles..it really makes no difference.....nice post

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"whats with all these whiteboys painting freights?? they've all got the hoodys and punkrock belts to boot. you guys are reshaping the profiles for fr8 writers for the cops!!" - xiderock

word . a little melanin and some slack in my slacks and i'll straight pass for a boxcar thief.

just to let everyone know..that benone is not just any old train thats a sky-train..ive only seen flicks from one person so far to ever hit one and thats benone..pretty tight shit..

peazer

Originally posted by Mesiah

just to let everyone know..that benone is not just any old train thats a sky-train..ive only seen flicks from one person so far to ever hit one and thats benone..pretty tight shit..

peazer

SO WHAT U R SAYING IS THERES TRAINS THAT RUN IN THE SKY?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

"LAND SLIDE MOTHER FUKERS-MF GRIMM

:rolleyes: I THINK I MIGHT PUKE

Guest ctrl+alt+del

heres what im seeing when i look at these pics, most come out as MR.T saying, RUDE AND RUDE , then theres another pic with the PS2 logo in the corner, what the fuck is this trash, im not seeing any graff on here, yourphotos.com ppisses me off!

Originally posted by bigguy

Who cares? Does any body?

I DO..I THINK THAT FR8S GET FUKED UP REAL NICE FROM THE MID WEST TILL THE WEST.FOR PRODIE'S I THINK THE EAST IS GOT THE UPER HAND.4 BOMB ITS A TOSS UP.HAND STYLES ARE ALL IN THE WEST BUT NOT 2 SAY THAT THE EAST HAS NO HAND STYLES...EARSNOT,COPE,KR,ESPO ETC ETC....

"U GOT IT U GOT IT U GOT IT U GOT IT I KNOW U GOT SOUL!-ERIC B&RAKIM"

Archived