GRINDHOUSE

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we had alot of fun at this movie. the "fake" trailers made this movie 200% more awesome. And I do agree I got a lil bored in DeathProof when they talked for like an hour straight or someshit. not really. but like it was said.. it was to set the mood of the characters.WEREWOLF WOMEN IN THE SS! WITH FU MANCHU! hhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhaoh and of course smash to rose mcgowan. but i also want to give honorary mentions to that chick from new zeland and the jungle julia. she isn't way hot or anything, but she is definately sexy. when she's dancing (or flinging her hair around) in front of the jukebox to Smiths "baby it's you".................... ommmmmmmmmmgggggggggggg. penis hardon (if i had one.)

we had alot of fun at this movie. the "fake" trailers made this movie 200% more awesome. And I do agree I got a lil bored in DeathProof when they talked for like an hour straight or someshit. not really. but like it was said.. it was to set the mood of the characters.WEREWOLF WOMEN IN THE SS! WITH FU MANCHU! hhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhaoh and of course smash to rose mcgowan. but i also want to give honorary mentions to that chick from new zeland and the jungle julia. she isn't way hot or anything, but she is definately sexy. when she's dancing (or flinging her hair around) in front of the jukebox to Smiths "baby it's you".................... ommmmmmmmmmgggggggggggg. penis hardon (if i had one.)

yeah zoe (the new zeland chick) was cute, in an i'm sort of jacked and i can kick your ass kind of way. but she was still cute. jungle julia was definitly hot. honestly i think all the girls in the movie were pretty dope. i must admit i am definitly into marley shelton:

56_marley_shelton.jpg

PlanetTerror2.jpg