holding pee again

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i pull my pants all the way down at public urinals and make small talk with people next to me.

i lived in montana for a couple years probaly 5-8 years old i always pulled my pants down all the way. its the same school from kindergaden to 8 so my older brother went to school with me all his friends laughed when i pulled my pants all the way down. i didnt understand:(

^i thought i always heard chicks talking about how they wish they could pee standing up.

no one really cares about using the urinal and others being there. people just pee and leave. i would think the urinal is cleaner since you don't have to touch anything, as opposed to chicks having to sit (or hover).

FUCKING HOVER-ERS.

CLEAN UP YOUR PISS BITCH

i lived in montana for a couple years probaly 5-8 years old i always pulled my pants down all the way. its the same school from kindergaden to 8 so my older brother went to school with me all his friends laughed when i pulled my pants all the way down. i didnt understand:(

dude gross.. all the filth and pubes that were on your pants after...fuckign blach, i gotta go shower now just thinking about any of my cloths hitting any part of the floor or pisser in a public restroom...