holding pee again

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I thought about boys and peeing last night.

I was at a bar with my pops and after a few beers I decided that I am so happy I don't have to use a urinal. I would hate that. I feel so lucky that women get privacy and cleanliness...well sometimes.

I have definately wished that I could stand and pee. I wouldnt even use a bathroom.

I don't know why I never really thought about it until last night. I just don't think I would like another person standing near me in a public restroom while I pee. It just seems uncomfortable.

And all the mens restrooms I have been in, are nasty as hell and smell like some serious piss. You might not have to touch anything but really, neither do we...Bitches who sit on public toilets are nasty.

i love having a penis you can aim that shit in any direction like i could be looking at you next to a telephone pole and blasting people jogging by.

you ever use the at the bar technique for pissing? i used to do this all the time at a local bar that would let you drink free till you had to use the restroom, so when it got crazy, i'd just swoop an empty bottle, fill that bitch up right at the bar while talking to people whatever and slide it down the bar or put it on an empty table. shit worked golden every time.