the truth about Sublime

hatetown

no, the point was that i was mearly pointing out that above smokin weed, drinking, and shooting up, or anything else they did, they spent almost all of their time doing meth.

and yea, since i was frying, it made me realize this and since i used to be a meth head. the way their behaviors dictated what they said, and how they reacted when asked certain questions.

You were a methhead? Thats fucked up:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i listened to sublime in junior high school and i didnt do drugs back then (and i dont now)...now i think theyre pretty brutal

i know it hurts your feelings that i dont like them but you can't correct me for being too lazy to put apostrophes in my words.....i have never done this and i AM the grammar/spell check authority.....SON

I used to listen to Sublime a lot. Then again, it was 1995-1996, and I was living by the beach, skateboarding, drinking, and doing drugs all the time, so it was totally reasonable. I haven't listened to them in years, but they definitely have some really good songs. They just got overplayed.

But I cannot believe that this dude took acid, and his big fucking revelation was that Sublime were a bunch of drug addicts. Have you ever listened to their music? What the fuck did you think dude was talking about in the song "Secret Tweaker Pad" (duh)? Or just about every one of their other songs?

My mom listens to Sublime.

My mom is a goblin who likes to shit on my dreams.

My mom's taste in music makes me wish I were never born.

People who listen to Sublime probably wear sandals and hemp necklaces.

Not my mom.

Those other nerds who listen to Sublime.

My mom wears adult diapers and knee socks.

• 9 months later...

I was tweakin by myself one night that's when I wrote this tune

Didn't have no need for that bed in my hotel room

Sometimes right now since I've left the pen

Feels like I'm right back there again

Sorry I been sleepin on this shit but who didn't know he was a tweaker. I am just about the biggest sublime fan going. That's like being surprised Kurt was suicidal. Being old sucks.....Happy Birthday to Jimi. Seriously. Crank some Little Wing and then bitch about drugs.

My mom listens to Sublime.

My mom is a goblin who likes to shit on my dreams.

My mom's taste in music makes me wish I were never born.

People who listen to Sublime probably wear sandals and hemp necklaces.

Not my mom.

Those other nerds who listen to Sublime.

My mom wears adult diapers and knee socks.

goddamn right