the truth about Sublime

hatetown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BLAH BLAH THEORY BLAH BLAH IM MAD HIGH RIGHT NOW I JUST THOUGHT OF ALL THIS SHIT AND DECIDED TO TYPE IT OUT YO IM MAD HIGH BLAH BLAH BLAH THEORY THEORY THEORY BLAH

anyways, RIP Bradley Nowell...you made doin drugs something to be proud about.

THIS NIGGA PROBABLY ATE WAFFLES WITH PEANUT BUTTER 4 MINUTES AFTER TYPIN THIS SHIT.

yes i listened to sublime as a youngsta.

its not as great now, but it is still good music.

whitee2.jpg

whitee1.jpg

Went to a party one weekend when there was nothing else going on. These ^^^ dudes, well the whole party for that matter (all white peeps) were singing sublime.

we left the party shortly thereafter.

tru story!

SUBLIME AND ALL WHITE BOY FAGGOT SKA BANDS SUCK MAD DICK!

this up coming ska revival of 25 year old hippies that do nothing and have done nothing with their lives but smoke pot and work bullshit jobs will crash as hard as the fans when they turn 30 and realize how worthless they really are.

FUCK DUB-SKA BULLSHIT!

I think this forum should have a rule where every time someone says "XXXXXX SCENE/MUSIC/LIFESTYLE IS MAD GAY AND SUCKS HORSE COCKS!" they have to outline an alternative, self-consistent lifestyle/ethos/whatever, that is by any argument infinitely superior. I guess we probably wouldn't have much left in channel zero anymore though.

I think this forum should have a rule where every time someone says "XXXXXX SCENE/MUSIC/LIFESTYLE IS MAD GAY AND SUCKS HORSE COCKS!" they have to outline an alternative, self-consistent lifestyle/ethos/whatever, that is by any argument infinitely superior. I guess we probably wouldn't have much left in channel zero anymore though.

Rap.

^no shit.

for some people, taking acid is wreckless fun where you do dumb shit like throw knives into ceiling fans, get blowjobs from random library nerd-chicks at your friend's house at 6 in the morning, fuck girls in the ass in church parking lots or invent new ways to use a toaster, tennis ball and harmonica in a really fun game.

this guy traveled to the "spiritual unknown" to realize a dope fiend had a dope problem.

that's fucked up.

Sounds like personnel experience??????

so wait a second... you're saying that this rock band... who's singer died of a heroin overdose... the band had a drug problem??? a rock band? and they were addicted to meth???

thank god you had that insightful acid trip and unlocked this wild mystery and shared it with all of us.

i wonder if there are more rock bands out there that have problems with drugs????

no, the point was that i was mearly pointing out that above smokin weed, drinking, and shooting up, or anything else they did, they spent almost all of their time doing meth.

and yea, since i was frying, it made me realize this and since i used to be a meth head. the way their behaviors dictated what they said, and how they reacted when asked certain questions.

SUBLIME AND ALL WHITE BOY FAGGOT SKA BANDS SUCK MAD DICK!

this up coming ska revival of 25 year old hippies that do nothing and have done nothing with their lives but smoke pot and work bullshit jobs will crash as hard as the fans when they turn 30 and realize how worthless they really are.

FUCK DUB-SKA BULLSHIT!

frate raper....you are on point with your posts lately

Oh, Sublime is good, no doubt about that.

It's just that "Date Rape" was good the first three times i heard it....not the subsequnet

1000+ times you hear it every week on any given "alternative" clear channel station.

btw....marijuanna is seriously....seriously overrated.

give me a glass of black label on thee rocks any day of the week over a pipe full of pot. Except when i am in yosemite, then all bets are off