Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

good clothing paint

rukusrussian

sup everyone i would like to know a good clothing paint that will stay on clothing threw the wash that is not to oexpensive. I bought some fabric markers called deco fabric but it's 3.29 a pen and get's used up fast anyone have an alternative paints that they can tell me about?

Does anyone know where i can find a BLANK white full Zip-up hoodie i have looked for day's. thx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
sup everyone i would like to know a good clothing paint that will stay on clothing threw the wash that is not to oexpensive. I bought some fabric markers called deco fabric but it's 3.29 a pen and get's used up fast anyone have an alternative paints that they can tell me about?

Does anyone know where i can find a BLANK white full Zip-up hoodie i have looked for day's. thx

racking markers is the easiest thing so do that

and to get blank sweatshirts got to "champs" or if u dont have that they might have blanks at a sportswear store

or most stores that sell "gangsta" cloathing sells blank sweatshirts

It's funny, now that you mention it - whenever I want paint to come out of clothes, it won't... whenever I don't want it to, it does.

So, I guess the answer isn't Montana - that shit comes right out.

Just try shit till you figure it out. And then iron it uncovered to seal it.

Works every time.

^^You know, the best way to earn respect on the 12oz forums is probably to go around calling everyone stupid when you only have 3 posts up to your name - and trying to sound gangsta probably isn't going to help here either.

Run back to the Bombing Science Forums, little piggy.

I'm curious.. did you accually try using the deco marker before deciding to make a thread for help? Did it click in your head automatically that it would be to small? Or did you try the marker and then realize this catastrophe has stumbled upon you?

If you are expecting a real answer, my advice would be to find a screenprinting company and have them print it custom for you. It may cost a little more in the end, but it's better than having it turn out shitty and wasting a sweatshirt and time.