what hyphy are you listening to right now?

KillerCinema

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for posting the hyphy remix cash....but thats not the one i was talking about...

federation did a remix for sacramento....i never found it on-line only on the radio....

in the sacramento version of the hyphy remix, they rap about all the different hoods in sacramento....and its just the federation....e-40 keak and all them other cats arent on it.

the hyphy movement is a joke. come on know celly cell making hyphy music ha thats comedy. plus all these kids saying that go and stuff come on you didnt start listening to bay area till mac dre died before that you hated dude. ha im listening hyphy zero

WOrD.

You know even since the early 90s ive never liked a 40 album until i listened to it a few times. The style changes so much from album to album it takes me a minute to get re adjusted to him. But really there are only a few hyphy songs i like. I liked what was going on in the mid to late 90s with cbo, celly cel, b legit, x raided, brotha lynch hung and 40. I never really liked messy marv or keak da sneak since i heard them for the first time on that south west ridaz album. I kinda like that DBz album though. I never listened to mac dre and still dont care for his shit. Hyphy blasphemor one.

i herd a little. i think. wtf is it exactly. that electronic flanged sound? up and down melodys as the drugs take hold?

got that mac dre album, thizzle washington whatevathefuck. it seems that thats the sound.

other than the thizle danceing track thats classic. the rest aint too diggity.

on shadows album the outsider. i like turf danceing and seeing things and the otherone.

down here in melbs there aint shit of it.

peace

Guest spectr

Neurosis - enemy of the sun

now thats some fucking hyphy shit right there.. just eat some of the 2ce presses you kids love so much and listen to this...