Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HESHIANDET

ever have to pee

ok, i went. feels WAY better than holding it.

scored a beer from the fridge. some anchor "merry christmas and hapy new year ale", gonna try it right now.......

-fucking gross. tastes like spicy tar and burnt hamburgers. lmae im gonan drink the whole bottle

ran a train tonight had pee the whole time, i just laughed alot,went home,thank god i made it home safe in this snow,no more beer here though :( but yeah................

I usually just piss out the window.

I had to rush for the tram from work and forgot to buy some long necks. There are no 24hour bottle shops near me and it's fucking killing me.

Hesh has horrible taste in beer. I've probably consumed 60 bottles of that beer this holiday season. It's delish.

i had ro hold it the other day for an hour after being on the beer.. man i was gonna explode... then eventually i went and had more beer....

bud light makes me piss a lot

i cant relate to the drunk thing but i do this almost EVERY morning. my bed is so comfortable in all its king sized glory and my two dogs are all up on me and i just dont want to get out of bed. i usually stay put until stomach cramps set in real nasty. then i piss and my stomach and insides still hurt from holding it for like 3 hours...so dumb...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now