The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

I think they should work on smell-o-vision.

dang, didnt know they were actually working on this.. :lol:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/14/ophone-text-smells_n_5492996.html

now i have no choice but to text someone a fart. in good time

Thats genius, the grease can be used as lube.

Fast food ads are funny because the people in them look like they have never eaten fast food in their life and praise it by dancing with it. They have some roof loft with a garden in Brooklyn and have all this expensive shit and they cater their party with fucking McDonalds. They are never drinking or anything, good clean wholesome sober fun.

they pass out from itis & ronald mcdonalds just lets himself in, striped dick hanging out & all.. starts helping himself to electronics & jewelery, then he passes a tray of his food, to which hes just like, "nah"

grease as lube is pretty awesome

you know whats hilarious? when they put olympic athletes on the cups & shit.. like jesus christ on a fry cross, give me a fuckin break. straight up, if youre a professional athlete & youre ok with getting paid to have you name & face on fast food, you should fucking eat that for a week, like the guy from super size me (only made me crave fries, that did).. otherwise, youre a piece of shit. have said something similar before.. probably in this thread as well, but yes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my ex girlfriend kind of looks like grimace now.

tried a Mcdonalds Argentina burger Saturday night

to quote the site

"Line up for a tasty goal with double beef, double cheese and zesty tomato salsa sauce on a soccer ball bun."

hero_pdt_worldcup_argentina_burger.png

to quote schnitzel - "dribble the salsa down your shirt and eat the whole thing so fast you have heartburn enough to make you wonder if you're going to keel over...then remember never to eat mcdonalds unless you're hammered"

still I reckon it tasted pretty good.

Looks pretty good. Don't know if I'd do the salsa tho.

dang, didnt know they were actually working on this.. :lol:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/14/ophone-text-smells_n_5492996.html

now i have no choice but to text someone a fart. in good time

you know whats hilarious? when they put olympic athletes on the cups & shit.. like jesus christ on a fry cross, give me a fuckin break. straight up, if youre a professional athlete & youre ok with getting paid to have you name & face on fast food, you should fucking eat that for a week, like the guy from super size me (only made me crave fries, that did).. otherwise, youre a piece of shit. have said something similar before.. probably in this thread as well, but yes

Ophone shit is next level.

I guess when you think about it, athletes, Olympic or otherwise, endorsing fast food is asinine. Especially with all the fuss they make over offering healthier options.

the hamburglar is awesome, though.. childhood programming; i just think hes cool

I have a pic with him from before I could walk. Won't be posting, but yeah.

Ordered another stuffed crust pizza hut pie. Crazy I know but this one was better.

customer loyalty. i dont wanna say they got ya, but they did. dominoes has disappointed me in the past & ive gone back too, with improved results. maybe a happier person threw it together, who knows

wish i could say otherwise, but havent any good flicks with fast food characters as a youth.. not even a ronald mcdonald bench

Yeeee … surf n turf burrito

So good... So, so, damn good. Enjoyed it with a nice avocado salsa and an orange soda.

Some places list it as a San Diego Burrito on their menu

I don't feel right calling it that.