The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pizza fries off tumblr.. need to make this shit

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

you're right about the sauce. a thin marinara would be savory

I fantasize about that back in Chicago, mercy mercy me that murcielago.

how do you say broke in spanish?

have had cheesesteak at subwang before. had lettuce too lol. down with just bread, meat, & cheese if its elsewhere, but not there. idk

Yo, I'm probably just gonna sound stupid but I swear subway runs some sorta racket on those who don't pay close enough attention. Like how the Philly steak is supposed to be 7 bucks. Mine came to 9 bucks because I got extra cheese and lettuce. The extra cheese I knew I'd pay extra for but the lettuce, idk I just said to my self, I get lettuce on everything, and vegetables don't costs extra like we've discussed previously, so why not.

But my point is what comes on the sandwich is what all you can get to get that price. There should be a disclaimer somewhere since they're constantly asking you what you want like all is well. Or if you order that then just make it and verbally say anything you get, even vegetables aren't free.

it's 8 here.

As a rule generally against those who do stupid shit/act weird just for recognition, but was comical. Especially when dude puts his foot down and says that's enough.

Forgot about that old yellow wall subway interior.

how are the wings So Good but the general tso So Bad at the bulletproof around the corner?????

about to open an x file on this shit, figure some shit out

Say no to uncrunchy, stringy general tso's chicken. When you get some good General tso's it's dope af.

Speaking of which had General tso's and bulletproof wings at the Chinese buffet yesterday. Place is kinda crappy but they do those 2 things correc.

it's 8 here.

Speaking of which had General tso's and bulletproof wings at the Chinese buffet yesterday. Place is kinda crappy but they do those 2 things correc.

8 pieces is weak...although I guess 10 of that skimpy Subway bacon isn't any better.

General Tso/Tsao/Tsu/Chow's is always a benchmark for me. If a spot does that well, they probably do other stuff proper as well. I always get that when I'm trying somewhere new.

6 inch...?

I remember when I worked there it was 10 on a footlong. This was maybe 8 years ago.

this. done majorly fd up there - yeah, it was 8. those almost perfectly cut ones that are like three inches & sort of look like the microwavable ones. eight regular bacon strips would be fine, though

Archived