Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The fast food award thread..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sell a 290mL Coke for $3.5 - I ain't mad.

I don't really drink pop, but that is just downright ridiculous.

Edit: had to check exchange rates, that's how flabbergasted I was. Aussi dollar is 99 cents Canadian. I'm assuming that is a restaurant inflated price, like it wouldn't go for that at a corner store or something. Idk though and 290mL is mad small.

havent had cajun fries in forever, but theyre ok. most of the times, its probably just msg snowflakes

fuck, i wanna try five guys /yh. animal style fries sound freaking good.. even though i could dice an onion & drown it in thousand island dressing myself

in & out was not as great as i expected (have said it already, but dropping it in here in contrast to shit from five guys i havent tried yet)

fuck the commercial thread still, even though this one is a wet dream for anyone sniffing for consumer analysis crumbs. take said crumbs, you whore

fuck, i wanna try five guys /yh. animal style fries sound freaking good.. even though i could dice an onion & drown it in thousand island dressing myself

in & out was not as great as i expected (have said it already, but dropping it in here in contrast to shit from five guys i havent tried yet)

Animal fries are from In and Out doe

hold the fuck up, im an idiot

the place i went to was five guys - it was mad greasy, they had free peanuts, & no animal style. i posted about it the day i ate there & some guy tried to clown me, saying im a pussy or some sort for not going all out on free peanuts. look back in my posts somewhere, because im sure i didnt get the name of the place wrong on the day of

getting these places confused - the place i wanna try now is in & out. hear the burgers are better too, not just the animal style fries

five guys was way too greasy, both the burger & fries