The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my cousin in l.a. keeps telling me about how great umami burger is.

theres one an hour and a half away in san francisco. i might need to make a trip and do a full report on it.

right now, my favorite burger place in my city is a place called burgers & brew...been eating there for about 6 years now.

pictures on their yelp page:

http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/burgers-and-brew-sacramento?select=wJwNM4l7s3X0o_kgmm8olA#wJwNM4l7s3X0o_kgmm8olA

How bad is it?

its pretty bad.

the food is bland...taco shells are usually stale...the burgers taste like left over grease...etc etc etc

just the other night i had a fish taco and a chicken soft taco there because it was on my way home...the fish taco was similar to putting cabbage on a tortilla and putting a fish stick on top of it with some awful tasting sauce...the chicken taco was this small tortilla that was paper thin and had only a little bit of chicken in it.

in the middle of the night, i woke up to a mouthful of gastric reflux.

and dont get me started on the del taco on k street here in my city...weve found bugs and hair in our food before....its 24 hours and the lobby is open so there are homeless people (half of whom are mentally disturbed) sitting in the lobby...overall its just bad.

Taco Bell and McDonald's kill my insides. Other spots don't rough me up as much, dunno why. I really like Taco Bell, though, but used to completely refuse it.

Been messing with Chipotle lately as an alternative, but it's irritatingly expensive. I just get something cheap and make them load it with vegetables/guac (all you want for free) and then ask for a water cup and fill it with another drink.

i love chipotle.

they used to be cheaper when they first opened. you used to be able to get a burrito for about $6 after tax, and if you were a student and showed i.d. you could get a free soda.

but now, its more than $7 after tax and you cant do the student i.d. thing anymore.

its still better than freeb!rds though...that place sucks.

i love chipotle.

they used to be cheaper when they first opened. you used to be able to get a burrito for about $6 after tax, and if you were a student and showed i.d. you could get a free soda.

but now, its more than $7 after tax and you cant do the student i.d. thing anymore.

its still better than freeb!rds though...that place sucks.

my local still does the student ID shit

get mad!