The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't eat a lot of fast food these days but wally's in this little town called buckley is legit 2 3rd pound patties 4 pieces of cheese 6 slices of bacon super fucking good!

P1060983.jpg

P1060984.jpg

they also got the wallynator which is a 1lb patty with all the fixins i haven't tried it yet but i think i will here pretty soon.

• 1 year later...

I ain't even read this thread at all 'cept this title and I been dtrinking and shit... Nawww mean???

AND SO.....

LET THIS BE MY RANT...

YO FUCK SONIC FOR TAKING AWAY MY CHICKEN CLUB TOASTER ON TEXAS TOAST. FUCK THE FUCKING FUCK OUT OF YOU FAGGOTS. THAT WAS MY SHIT. YOU TOOK AWAY MY NUMBER 6 AND MADE IT NUMBER 0. FUCK YOUR VIRGIN ASSHOLE. GODDAMN THAT WAS MY COMFORT FOOD...... OH DAT GIRL LEFT FOR DAT ED HARDY NIGGA? FUCK IT, I GOT MY NIGGA MOTHERFUCKIN NUMBER 6.... BUT NO. SO FUCK YOU..... SHIT.. FUCK. THANK YOU FOR ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING... IM ROSA PARKING AND LUTHER KINGING YOUR SHIT. BOYCOTT SONIC TIL THEY BRING IT BACK OR I DIE.

- FUCK YOU

- ATWW

yeah, the burger king down the street has had one for a minute too.

only problem is that on a crowded day, you get a long back up on the line because theres only one spout and usually people dont know what they want, so they flip back and forth on the screen trying to decide what to pick.

by the way, the fruit punch flavored lemonade is the way to go.

Archived