Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MayorMeanBeans

Afro Samurai

that shit sucks. rza should call it quits. his beats do not go with the animation at all.

its not that hard really. its no wonder quentin dropped him from kill bill.

im keeping up on it.. its not all that. the gore is dope.. lots of blood, and the concept is good, and samuel l jackson has a piece of the pie.. i hyped it up before it aired.. now im like, ehh. if its on, watch it.. if its not, dont go out of your way to see it.

Guest spectr

i thought it was something they couldn't mess up... well I was wrong... it sucks.. the one episode I watched kinda reminded me of the boondocks to... they should just cancel this show right now...

they took a big chomp off of japanese anime, basically ninja scroll, put some black people in there.

in search for the #2 headband? wtf? a headband? the whole time im watching it my girl is like turn this

shit off. im like let me watch the whole episode and give it a chance but no it sucked.

the beats did not go together at all. like i said before its not difficult to match music to animation.

but they found a way to fuck it up.

then the small japanese culture things were off as well. in the credits they have some japanese guy.

hes probably japanese american because it was just strange. i will never watch another one.

the track with q-tip on the soundtrack is straight. and i definitely still fuck with rzas beats (theres some songs on raekwons new mixtape that are hot, and i think rza did some of the shit on the new gza, it sounds like him anyway.)

Guest spectr

curse of the undead yoma was much better then ninja scroll

yeah thats one of my favorites^

i met the people that worked on that and got to see some cells of that wierd spider they had.

tight.

Did anybody see the one where Afro banged that chick?

Was that Kelly Hu's voice moaning?

Kelly Hu is hot.

kelly-hu-maxim-03-small.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now