I just ate a Big Mac...

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't eat at fast food shit holes.

pubes, no bueno.

cosign. That shit isnt even food. Im not exactly sure

what it is. Closest i get to fast food is Qdoba or

Panara Bread

Sucks about the pubes though son. You should

etch the drive thru window, Write pube on that

shit

Steelrod do we know each other ahahahahahahah!

Porkchops rule, girls are good in the sack and the dudes work really hard......did you also know that portuegesse people don't call the cops, its this rule in that hood....i would even say they coined the term "stop snitching".

The sand niggers and east euros at duffrin mall ruin it for me.

but actually.. you take the risk going ut to eat ANYWHERE.. do you realize how many people deal with your food? the food prep, the cook, the server, and how many servers inbewteen that handle it t.. etc..etc..

i hate going out to eat. it kills me. at least i know when i cook my own food its good, the way i like it, i wash my hands and dont cross contimanite and im not hating myself or anyone in my family to pick my ass and throw it on the steak

damn right, motherfuckers at burger kind don't know what "easy on the mayonaise" means, last time i went to burger king by my job, my cheeseburger looked like someone gave it a facial or they took a spatula and intentionally smeared it with grease

oh shit thinking about mayonaise make me nauseous, no more talking about mayonaise

my friend used to work at taco bell in high school....

he was the one making the food......he told me that one day it was slow so he was picking at his scab....anyways...the scab fell off into the meat....so instead of trying to scoop it out....he just mixed it in.....

somebody probably had a scab burrito that day.