Have you ever fisted an asshole?

Burger King

even more i want to fist her vaj at the same time, i call it meat cuffs.

haha i laughed out loud.

its all about cupping yer hand into a cone for a vaginal pilage that will last a lifetime.

but really tho, once youv done it. and been able to say youv done it... there really aint much point. i like finger bangin a bitch cause my fingers are sensitive and i wanna feel her tang all warm n wet n slippy n shit. it aint like that when you try 'n dive elbow deep.

pointless really, so scratch that shit off yer list so's you can move straight onto better things.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't have a good enough ivagination... Lemme help u out...

Chili doggin is when u shit on a bitches chest then titty fuck the shit outta her, and if your a NORMAL human being you should puke due to the smell. Make sure to puke on top of the shit, but here's the thing it has to be somethin yellow to give the impression of cheese, or u can eat cheese prior to the ritual... And there u go u have successfully chili dogged a bitch! Now time to go brag!;)

Really injury...??? U had to neg me for the chili dog?? this is what I get for Trying to expand ur sexual creativity?? Fuckin b.s... Don't understand how motherfuckers can go around negging people??read it and be gone... Niggas in a thread called "have u ever fisted an asshole" actin like a preachers wife!

HelenLovejoy.jpg

will somebody please think of the children! Face ass...

Nigga prolly doesn't even take off his boxers during sex... Hahahahaha....

whatever...

Far from it actually...I thrive on negativity. To me It's more entertaining than midget mma fighting... Thinking bout makin a thread called ruin a rep in one day... Think it can be done?? It ain't shit to me I accumulated all these props in a matter of weeks...I really Don't like my name on here... And wanna make a new account... Eh?