Jobs '07

ViolentByDesign

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i work at a lumber yard. hard work and long hours. but it pays well, and i get benefits plus dentil. so i cant complain except my back hurts every now and then. but it pays my college tuition and this year i get 3 weeks payed vacation and jus this december i got like $2000 for a bonus. so its not bad a bad job for being 21.

Legal records aren't a problem, UNLESS it's a felony, which is a deal-breaker, from what I understand. Also, not being 100% truthful on your application will get your ass fired, eventually. They WILL find out.....The background check is VERY thorough....

I was trying to say, if you do have a felony record, lying about it on the app. will get you fired down the road, when the background check is complete. And me, why, I would NEVER take anything that didn't belong to me. That's just plain wrong. And illegal....