Jobs '07

ViolentByDesign

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Apply at the Post Office....No experience (or common sense...) necessary. Plus, as long as you don't kill someone at work, or, worse yet, steal the mail, you're guaranteed a job for life.

Come to think of it....that's kind of a depressing thought......

Apply at the Post Office....No experience (or common sense...) necessary. Plus, as long as you don't kill someone at work, or, worse yet, steal the mail, you're guaranteed a job for life.

yeah you can make good cheese at the post office, especially with overtime.

Yeah the post office sounds good I've had a few people tell me that. I'm going to look into it most def.

Also, I was thinking maybe bartending? Or be some sort of driver.

I stayed unemployed for 8 months due to how much I had stacked in my bank account. It was pretty dumb of me to spend it all but fuck it I had fun being able to buy whatever I wanted and still sleep until 6 pm.

and if you die they give your family at LEAST $300,000

best thing about the USPS......260 hrs. vacation/sick leave per year....(that's not even the top of the scale, either). Downside, it can take FOREVER to get a job there, and it is very, very, very boring. Other than that, it's a piece of cake....