Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ViolentByDesign

Jobs '07

I need a job as I have been unemployed for 8 months and I don't have much left in my bank account.

What do all of you do for work? I'm trying to find something that doesn't really need experience.

Apply at the Post Office....No experience (or common sense...) necessary. Plus, as long as you don't kill someone at work, or, worse yet, steal the mail, you're guaranteed a job for life.

Come to think of it....that's kind of a depressing thought......

Apply at the Post Office....No experience (or common sense...) necessary. Plus, as long as you don't kill someone at work, or, worse yet, steal the mail, you're guaranteed a job for life.

yeah you can make good cheese at the post office, especially with overtime.

yeh im in the same boat, been unemployed for about 10 months. Ive decided in a weeks time im going to go and get a job. I pretty much have no qualifications or experience so looking for pretty much any job with decent hours.

been there, done that many, many times...

(being Unemployed that is... )

just go to any retail store... and or grocery store...

no experience necessary...

they will train you to use a cash register and or sell useless unneccessary junk..

Yeah the post office sounds good I've had a few people tell me that. I'm going to look into it most def.

Also, I was thinking maybe bartending? Or be some sort of driver.

I stayed unemployed for 8 months due to how much I had stacked in my bank account. It was pretty dumb of me to spend it all but fuck it I had fun being able to buy whatever I wanted and still sleep until 6 pm.

and if you die they give your family at LEAST $300,000

8 months.... shit... the longest time i have been un employed since i was 12 was like 3 months, and that was because of a broken arm......

i currently hate my job, but i wont leave til i get a new one...... fuck that shit...

I work in a kitchen.A busy kitchen at that.Shit pays me well tho so i aint complaining.

I need a job as I have been unemployed for 8 months and I don't have much left in my bank account.

What do all of you do for work? I'm trying to find something that doesn't really need experience.

Where do you live?

best thing about the USPS......260 hrs. vacation/sick leave per year....(that's not even the top of the scale, either). Downside, it can take FOREVER to get a job there, and it is very, very, very boring. Other than that, it's a piece of cake....

stop showing up

thats what i did at my last job

i didnt like how things went the first day

so...

i stopped showing up and 2 weeks later i got a check in the mail for that day that i worked

yeah nigga

get on my level

pool maintenance

good pay (by my standards)

good hours

all day working on pools in exclusive suburbs which generally have hot females lounging aroound them

although i come home covered in grease, smelling of chlorine and in general completely buggered

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now