Things you WILL NOT pay for.

AnUpsetStomach

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i cant say it any better then that. you pay for sex even when you a married..

dude but in some way you are paying for it. if you are getting shit from a girl for free its not free. nothing is free. there is always a catch. even tap water at yor on home is not free someone gots to pay the water bill...

This man knows whats up.

And buckfifty, you even said yourself you 'pay' for her drinks. Damn, you couldn't really back up the point you were trying to make with a revelation such as that.

I hate my education, because we are taught the concept of 'opportunity cost'. That is, for every choice you make, there is a cost involved. What I am getting to heere, is that in order to sex one girl, you must spend time with her, when in reality you could be out macking a few different girls into having a sweaty hot threesome or something.

But as a student, I can't afford to go to the knock shop anyways.:lol:

This man knows whats up.

And buckfifty, you even said yourself you 'pay' for her drinks. Damn, you couldn't really back up the point you were trying to make with a revelation such as that.

I hate my education, because we are taught the concept of 'opportunity cost'. That is, for every choice you make, there is a cost involved. What I am getting to heere, is that in order to sex one girl, you must spend time with her, when in reality you could be out macking a few different girls into having a sweaty hot threesome or something.

But as a student, I can't afford to go to the knock shop anyways.:lol:

I said these days I dont mind so much. Followed shortly by 'she gets the next one'..

Yeah, my brother is kinda like the person who lives in a house his woman pays for, she buys him clothes/food everything, but he has to put in mass amounts of time with her.

But as he has gotten older, now he is ending up having to pay for things.

And why would someone pay for analingus? That doesn't make any sense to me as to why you would do that.

90US$ a week? Is that meant to be a lot?

in london I paid about $150 US a week, sans amenities, not counting council tax, for a tiny flat I shared with 3 other people.

this is why I love buneos aires. it's so fucking cheap.

No, $90 AUS a week plus water, electricity, and internet. i know that sounds kinda cheap, but i live in a ghetto ass town, not in a city, the rent should be cheaper than it is. $90 a week is my share of the rent, i live with two others.

i mean the house im in is fucking nice, but i cant help but feel that my friend has living on the cheap sorted. paying no bills for you own killer place with all amenities? yes please.

repairs.

i try my hardest to fix it myself. even electronics are usually pretty simple to fix. for example, i bought two turntables from this kid for 250 bones. he said that the ground on the one was shot, and the ground and left phono on the other was shot. they stopped selling replacement parts for them(they're about 5 years old), so he thought they were a hopeless case. i bought them and replaced the rca and grounds with parts laying around my room, took me like 20 minutes. those things cost 400 each online!

Before i continue this thread has NOTHING to do with racking. Although i got the idea from watching earsnot talk about things he wont pay for in infamy.

-Pancakes: Fuck paying like $8 for a stack of pancakes. All they are is essentially eggs, milk and flour with additional flavourings. It costs me about 50 cents worth of ingredients to make them at home.

Pasta- A packet of pasta is about $1 and thats that the awesome whole egg variety. Sauce can be made so easily as well. pasta costs me about $1 to make at home.

Bottled water- Water is free from the tap, put it in the fridge and put it in your backpack. Fuck this $1.50-$2.00 for water shit.

Drinks at clubs/bars - $7 for anything with a stingy ass shot of liquor! Fuck that! just put drinks down your pants.

Cover charges at clubs- Mr. Clubowner makes thousands of dollars a month profit from idiots buying drinks and throwing money around trying to be cool. Sorry you are not getting my $10.

parking This one varies, if its in a meter and under like $1-2 i dont care....but fuck this $15 parking in the cdb bullshit. I'll catch the train.

Anything at the candy bar in a movie theatre No, i'm not taking out a mortgage for a popcorn and coke. I will go to the seven eleven before hand by some snacks and sneak them in.

Thanks. Now its your turn.

AnUpsetStomach/Tight Ass.

sounds like your just a big cheap ass. anyway the only thing i wouldnt pay for is pretty much sex