Things you WILL NOT pay for.

AnUpsetStomach

i ONLY pay for things i really really need. i do things like take sugar,ashtrays,glasses,coffee,tea,toilet paper,light bulbs,plates,cups etc from resteraunts. i rack all my markers/paint/sketch books/ink/pens/clothes/food/birthday presents etc. Ive saved ALOT of coin by doing this, I guess its a way of life now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahahaha This is a bloody good thread

Things I will not pay for are batteries, especially when my camera chews them in about 10 photos. besides energizer lithium obviously

Gum. 2 dollars for gum is just brutal

Like someone already mentioned, extra charges when withdrawing money at different banks ATM's.

Socks, even know quality socks are definetily worth paying good money for dont get me wrong.

Photoshop

Premiere

Bucket Paint Heinous prices for something that basically wont be worth anywhere near the price you pay

PUBLIC TOILETS If your paying to back one out at some sewerage pipe of a place your only kidding yourself

-soda/popcorn at the movies. ...i spend 4.50 on the kids pack for my son to make him feel all special for getting kettle corn, some animal crackers and a fountain drink... but please believe i bring my own bottled water and candies in. sometimes i even bring something awesome like fat burgers or nectarines. winner at life

-shitty food or a screwed up order. yes, i will make you take that back and fix it and take it off my tab. zinggggg

-toys for my son. he gets so much fucking toys from family allllllll the timeeee, that i don't buy him toys anymore. i buy him books. so when we're at the store he knows not to ask me for a toy because i sure as hell aint getting it for him. books only.

-ciggerettes. no more, fuck you cancer. im not falling for your shit anymore.

-cable

-music. if its an album that i MUST have then i definately will dish out the 20 bucks and the drive to the store. other than that...... god bless the internet, amen.

All you guys who say you don't pay for sex are liars.

How many times have you gotten sex without paying for a dinner/movie/drinks etc or your most important and valuable asset (IMO) time?

None, I KNOW!!

So realise that in some way, you end up paying for it in somehow. The worst is when you get hung up on a chick and get all depressed. I don't know how much you all value your sanity, but I have seen some women push people to the brink (even suicide!!)

i cant say it any better then that. you pay for sex even when you a married..

Speak for yourself homey.

This is the stock standard justification of anyone who visits the poon palace on the regular. ahah

Im getting older now so its harder work to get a chick to pay for everything, but I had it down to a fine artform untill I met my last girly.

I would be flown around, eat for free, drink for free, get trashed for free... The list goes on.

Even if Im feeling generous and I buy a chick 2 or 3 drinks, thats all she gets dude. Im not beyond looking her in the eye and saying those magical words 'Your round girly' haha

If you are forking out alot of dosh on chicks in order to get poon, your doing it all wrong anyway. She will only have respect for you if she thinks your on a level with her, if you start handing out dosh it makes her think your not on the level and need to compensate with money.

PGW I know you know this shit.. Speak some truth bro.

dude but in some way you are paying for it. if you are getting shit from a girl for free its not free. nothing is free. there is always a catch. even tap water at yor on home is not free someone gots to pay the water bill...

i know it sucks

but i will pay top dollar for WATER

tap water is out of the question

tap water is fucking sick....unless you filter it 2 or 3 times...... i stock up 10-20 gallons of drinking water at a time when grocery shopping...

i get jealous when i hang out in my friends squat, it has a fully functioning kitchen and bathroom etc, beds. and is really clean and nice. he pays nothing for it. i fork out $90 a week on rent, fuck.

90US$ a week? Is that meant to be a lot?

in london I paid about $150 US a week, sans amenities, not counting council tax, for a tiny flat I shared with 3 other people.

this is why I love buneos aires. it's so fucking cheap.