Things you WILL NOT pay for.

AnUpsetStomach

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
;5109169']Are you implying that some places try to charge you for a fucking napkin?

No, I mean the common purchase of paper towels rolls at a local convenience store is not necessary when applying Zerocool's principle of simply replacing said common purchase of paper towels rolls with a heavy stock of napkins from your nearest McDonald's, KFC or any other fast food restaurant of your choice.

No, I mean the common purchase of paper towels rolls at a local convenience store is not necessary when applying Zerocool's principle of simply replacing said common purchase of paper towels rolls with a heavy stock of napkins from your nearest McDonald's, KFC or any other fast food restaurant of your choice.

same for straws, ketchup, mayo, salt pepper..

hahaha

now thats cheap

i get jealous when i hang out in my friends squat, it has a fully functioning kitchen and bathroom etc, beds. and is really clean and nice. he pays nothing for it. i fork out $90 a week on rent, fuck.

whoever said they wouldn't pay covercharge is on the money. i go out a bit earlier when the clubs have free entry, get stamped, leave, and come back later on. there are plenty of ways to get around the rort that is covercharges at clubs.

All you guys who say you don't pay for sex are liars.

How many times have you gotten sex without paying for a dinner/movie/drinks etc or your most important and valuable asset (IMO) time?

None, I KNOW!!

So realise that in some way, you end up paying for it in somehow. The worst is when you get hung up on a chick and get all depressed. I don't know how much you all value your sanity, but I have seen some women push people to the brink (even suicide!!)

All you guys who say you don't pay for sex are liars.

How many times have you gotten sex without paying for a dinner/movie/drinks etc or your most important and valuable asset (IMO) time?

None, I KNOW!!

Speak for yourself homey.

This is the stock standard justification of anyone who visits the poon palace on the regular. ahah

Im getting older now so its harder work to get a chick to pay for everything, but I had it down to a fine artform untill I met my last girly.

I would be flown around, eat for free, drink for free, get trashed for free... The list goes on.

Even if Im feeling generous and I buy a chick 2 or 3 drinks, thats all she gets dude. Im not beyond looking her in the eye and saying those magical words 'Your round girly' haha

If you are forking out alot of dosh on chicks in order to get poon, your doing it all wrong anyway. She will only have respect for you if she thinks your on a level with her, if you start handing out dosh it makes her think your not on the level and need to compensate with money.

PGW I know you know this shit.. Speak some truth bro.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Sneak will not pay for

OVER PRICED DRINKS

SHITTY SERVICE

MOVIES, MUSIC, TV SHOWS

COMPUTER PROGRAMS, AND CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS

MARKERS

STUFF FROM HOME DEPOT, unless its to big to carry out (damn you plank wood)