my new GYN is finger fucking one of our sales girls

goosequit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: my new GM is fucking one of our sales girls

ok my dude... this may sound like some slimeball shit but hear me out atleast...

This is a golden opportunity to blackmail the rolex off this dudes wrist... GM sounds

like an abbreviation for Got Money to me. Hollar at shorty... what you need is pictures.

or better yet get em without her help and keep the guys money all for yourself.

whats at stake for you.... a reference..

whats at stake for him.... humiliation, divorce, alimony, the list is long.

whats it going to cost.... hmmm.. maybe 30,000 you are randsoming his current lifestyle

what does he get.... videotapes, sound feeds, pictures

why is it justified... he got kids and a wife and hes fucking the help

what do you do if he doesnt pay up....... well.. everybody finds out... from his children to his wife to his friends to his church to his childrens school to his wife to her parents

is he going to comply... i think yes. If its a reasonable sum

You looking for a new job anyways right? this is like a severance package

that is way too hardcore high stakes for me. theorhetically it could work but in reality.... no. i'm not trying to blackmail dude. haha

i went out with them for drinks last night.

at this point they are on a few other people's radar for sure. people have definitely notcied something brewing.

homegirl got pretty wasted.

had a pretty in depth convo with homeboy about marriage and commtment while homegirl listened which is pretty hilarious.

he was talking about how he feels everything he does now in his life is for his wife and kids and not for himself. he can't smoke cigs in front of his wife. he can't go out and party... lols... so he's telling me i shouldn't get married yet even tho my girl (semi x-girl... i don't know) is pressuring me...... saying how a man will always be a man............ hahaha.... it was like he knows i know something is up and he's pleading with me as a bro to understand his situation...

like if i could simplify the theme of our entire conversation he was saying to me...

"goose, i know my wife is a 9 and this bitch is a 7 at best but new pussy is new pussy and i'm bored. you're a guy, you understand, right? don't get married and make the same mistakes i did or you'll just wind up bored as fuck and making dumb mistakes"

and homegirl was listening to the whole convo. it was all very awkward and hysterical to me.

i bounced early, went home, smoked some hash and watched bloodsport on hbo signature.

by the way, i didn't realize bloodsport took place in hong kong! i've seen the movie a thousand times when i was younger but it never occured to me until i saw it last night. so awesome to watch jean claude running around a very 80's hong kong.

back on topic... so i bounced early and there were only a few people left at the bar, GM and homegirl included. neither of them are in yet this morning.

i'll update when homegirl comes in and we have our 11am cig.

god i'm such a gossipy bitch. but i guess it's a lot better to be telling you dudes than any of my co-workers... so it's how i cope with holding in such a rad secret.

Re: my new GM is fucking one of our sales girls

that is way too hardcore high stakes for me. theorhetically it could work but in reality.... no. i'm not trying to blackmail dude. haha

That was the one piece of the plan I didn't like. Get a friend to do the black mail while you provide the mark and the evidence. You get to keep your hands clean and keep a referance too...

actually it's somewhat common here for hong kong businessmen to have wives in hong kong and china. just that old school traditional shit. my girls father had another wife and kids in china. before he died he asked my girl to always take care of her half brother in china. pretty bizarre.

i'm not saying that everyone does that. but i would say cheating here is actually more common since women are less independant. more traditional.

haha. it's a pretty terrible pic. but he's got broad shoulders and he walks around in a leather jacket, shades, rolex... he dresses nice. he looks like he's got loot. he's definitely not having any trouble getting pussy if he wants it.

(no homo on the broad shoulders thing)