I hate krylon paint

FEND!1!

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm. 4 cans? i said go over it 4 times. i dont know how you paint, but apparently its terrible.

i dont understand how using free paint qualifies me as a rich boy. and even so, i'd love to be rich, then i wouldnt have to work my ass off for the room i rent in this house and the car i drive in order to get to work.

you see, i get enough spots, or atleast im satisfied with what i do, because for every spot that gets buffed i have a lot more shit running.

chances are more people know who i am than know who you are, understand?

stop talking because you are a toy.

but other than the drama everyone knows the big deal krylon has a good as cap compatibility and rusto has thick paint. hmmmmmmm........ how should we solve this....

PUT RUSTO INTO KRYLON its the shit im tellin you, to save time just do this for outlines on ur pieces. But rusto isnt that bad with a NY thin for the outline, its the weird varying pressure with rusto that gets me. Krylon feels alot smoother and crisper.

ULTRA FLAT BLACK and some grey dots on krylon is like premium paint, swear.

• 2 weeks later...
Other than ultra-flat black, I think Watermelon is one of their few colors that doesn't suck. I know, it's all about can-control. But, it's also real easy to get spoiled with Belton and Spanish Montana.....Those two brands make things alot easier. I think Krylon does have it's place, though. You're obviously not gonna use it for bombing, or a super-hot burner on a freight, but it is good for shadows, highlights, etc.

Krylon is what i do use for bombing......Ultra Flat Black and Flat White work perfectly fine for me.

And i agree watermelon is probably the best color they have.

fuck you "lets run out and buy montana" faggets

-you cant steal montana

-different cap system (german)

-just way to shiny and flashy

-expensive as fuck

i rock krylon constantly, i love rusto more than beer, hell i rock dolla paint more than rusto.

You get drips and people are like "fuck that" its gonna happen.

fuck you "lets run out and buy montana" faggets

-you cant steal montana

-different cap system (german)

-just way to shiny and flashy

-expensive as fuck

i rock krylon constantly, i love rusto more than beer, hell i rock dolla paint more than rusto.

You get drips and people are like "fuck that" its gonna happen.

i love how people dont think you can get tons of montana and beltons for free.

krylon has good colors but i also think its where your from. i've heard la/west coast cats like to use krylons a lot and they dont usually use rustos as much but in boston, rusto's is the way to go. i dont know depends on the person but they both have good colors. it just depends on where you get them and how you use them. krylons bad because its more watery and also dependng on what kinda surface, gives you different results.