I hate krylon paint

FEND!1!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paint is paint dont really matter to me

True, true, but the better the quality of the paint, the faster you get your shit done... may sound stupid but it sprays better and cleaner with the tips making your spray time reduced... Also looks cleaner too, its not watery and shit

I used some GLoss Yellow for a throwie fill the other night, and the shit dripped so bad, looked like someone pissed in the paint and put it in my can.

Krylon GOLD & Silver, BLACK and WHITES are very good still tho

And some of the blues

Other then that , Yea I agree, Krylon Blows, RUSTO all the way.. unless you live in Germany, then Montana or Belton

when it comes to krylon there are very few good colors but its possible to work with them. flat and ultra flat white and black are fine, alot of people like watermelon (i dont like it personally) alot of there purples are good and alot of greens. but rusto has alot more colors that work just as well. montana and belton can be out of the question for some people but if you can get it then it will always be better. plus german aerosol smells hella bomb :D :lol: :D

or even better use belton

Somebody missed the point...

Either or, Rusto is fucking fresh for bombers. Unlike Krylon and brick walls, You dont need to have your art fag buddy prime the wall for you so you can play around with krylon for 3 hours. Rusto is fucking perfect and the day I touch hands on a can of krylon, I EXPECT my hand to fall off, give me the middle finger, walk out into the middle of the street and let itself get hit by a car.

Somebody missed the point...

Either or, Rusto is fucking fresh for bombers. Unlike Krylon and brick walls, You dont need to have your art fag buddy prime the wall for you so you can play around with krylon for 3 hours. Rusto is fucking perfect and the day I touch hands on a can of krylon, I EXPECT my hand to fall off, give me the middle finger, walk out into the middle of the street and let itself get hit by a car.

only a toy would say "art fags" prime walls

i'll stick with my montana gold. dual pressure system, nice scent, and 100's of more colors. then painters touch, then rusto.

• 3 weeks later...