Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mississippi Mud

You know what really really really fucking sucks?

I feel your pain brother.

Shit happened to me the other day at work. I was pissed off as I had the really cool riff from it in my head and wanted to learn it but fucked if I could remember the lyrics to get a title from them.

I'm pretty sure this is one of those popular rockish songs on the radio. It might even be some like, trendy myspace shit. But since I never listen to the radio I don't know what the fuck it is..l

I'm pretty sure the words "I've been waiting for this moment" or something like that is in it?

Not Phil Collins though. I would totally know if it was him.

china's good homie. can't complain. i quit my job and me and my gf aren't doin too well. you know what that means? it means a "check out all the asian chicks i fucked this month" super thread may be coming very very soon.

G :china: :china: S E

Me and you think so much like the god damn same person...

The only way you could be more like me is if you cut their skin off and wore it!!!

... I mean...

I guess no one has any idea about the stupid song huh?

The song is Lazy Eye by the Silversun Pickups...

On a whim I thought maybe I heard it on CurrentTV. So I went to the website and clicked around at some of the bands and found it...

So yeah... Go me.

I do not know what that's like. You should be guilty of copyright infringement, no playing songs back to yourself in your head.

who could it be now duh duh duh duh who could it be now duh duh duh who could it be now...

Happened to me today. I was listening to this mix that some dj made and I heard a familiar guitar part in the background and couldn't think of where it's from.

I still can't think of where it's from, but at least I also forgot what it sounded like.

-fuse.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
it's not just e-hate, i think he's a faggot in real life too.

I was going to say something..............but nah, it would be toooooo easy

Dude that would beat out the Homo-Dungeon Superthread I think...

Since you're all artisted out and shit you should give them free paint jobs...

Sick with it.

did flicks of the homo dungeon ever get posted?

haha.

son, if you only knew.

I know you're a grown ass person and you continually tell me how I mean nothing to you but yet I seem to be on your fingertips an awful lot.

That's all I really need to know...

Happened to me today. I was listening to this mix that some dj made and I heard a familiar guitar part in the background and couldn't think of where it's from.

I still can't think of where it's from, but at least I also forgot what it sounded like.

-fuse.

Was the guitar part from Van Halen's "Ain't talking bout love"?

Because there is a nice remix of that song thta has the main riff sped up and techno-ized. It is by Appollo 440 I am pretty sure.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now