seriously this would be me and so many of you

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yeah slapping is for girls.... I just hope we don't ever hear any guy say, "If I scratch a nigga, or pull his hair, that's the ultimate sign of disrespect."

COME ON NOW. SCRATCHING AND BITING ISNT MALE OR FEMALE, ITS PUSSY. I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS MORE EMBARRASSING THAN GETTING SLAPPED IN THE FACE LIKE A SON IN FRONT OF MAD NIGGAS, GETTING PUNCHED IN THE GRILL IS NOT NEARLY AS EMMBARASSING. (IVE SEEN BOTH OF THESE GO DOWN AND YOU HEAR ALOT MORE "OOOOHHHHH!"'S WHEN A NIGGA GETS SLAPPED.) THE KEY IN A FIGHT SITUATION IS TO EMBARASS THE NIGGA, THEN FUCK HIM UP. NOT JUST BE LIKE "PUT UP YOUR DUKES BRAH, WE'RE GONNA FIGHT DUDE" THEN START SWINGING LIKE TWO STRAIGHTEDGE HOMOS IN A MOSH PIT. LETS BE REAL, LEMME BREAK IT DOWN FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT UP ON THE FINE ART OF SLAPPING THE SHIT OUT OF A NIGGA.

Step1.gif

Step2.gif

Step3.gif

NOTE: DOWNWARD SLAPPING IS HOMO (I THINK THATS WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THAT FEMALES DO, BUT I NEVER SEEN A FEMALE DO THAT, JUST GAY NIGGAS.) IF YOU'RE GONNA SLAP A MUTHAFUCKA IT EITHER HAS TO BE A BACKHAND OR A STRAIGHT ACROSS THE FACE "WHATS GOOD NIGGA?" HARD SLAP. FOLLOWED BY A "FUCK IS UP NIGGA? *PUNCH*"

YOU'RE BUGGIN. SLAPPING A NIGGA IN THE FACE IS THE ULTIMATE SIGN OF DISRESPECT. I SLAP A BITCH, SO IF I SLAP YOU, YOU'S A BITCH! THEN IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT IT AFTERWARDS YOU CAN GET SNUFFED POKED UP POPPED, WHATEVER YOU FEELING LIKE.

"YO GET OUT MY FACE SON" LOLOLOL I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE VIDEO YOU WAS TALKIN ABOUT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNRA4_JhO4A&eurl=

OH U MAD BECAUSE I'M STYLIN ON U