Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GLIK$

seriously this would be me and so many of you

I dont have volume at work but the fact that you wrote /dhabz makes me laugh. or cry. Im not even sure.

i'm going to get Tease, and a speed ball and cage and that fucking movie from Clock WorK Orange and let that little nigguh lump you, and laugh.

Then once Teaser's heart explodes I'm using his cadaver to stop a highballer!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

How can you slap someone if they dont really exist???

Yeah, not only do I probably have some sweet spyware by clicking on that link, but I now feel like I've wasted time watching people from the ghetto. You wanna sell crack, you'll sell to someone who will ask for a front and not pay, you want to buy crack, you'll probably get slapped by a black man that is mad about his front not being paid... deal with idiots and you are an idiot. I don't deal with idiots, so you can count me out of the "so many of you" boat.

Do people actually put crack on the float to junkies?? That just seems like the dumbest idea in history...

Never sold crack, but I'll be damned if I front a god damn thing to someone who does blow or smokes rock..

Why else would he be looking for his money? If it wasnt on the front, he would already have it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now