Hip Hop is dead

soupBDC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My housemate purchased a pair of air max 90's. She is a total idiot. I remember the good old days when you saw somebody rocking 90's and you knew they were either a writer or a junky. I told her i hate her and that hip hop is dead and that i hate her.

I don't even want to wear shoes anymore.

I guess it's not that hip hop is dead. It's jsut that the whole fucking world is tryign to cash in on hip hop right now. Basically what everybody needs to do is just pretend to like something really fucking ghey. Like Prince or something like that. The followers will eventually follow and then they can move on to whatever else i don't care.

So who's going to start the "Prince is SO hot right now" thread.

could not have said it better

Yep, HIP HOP has turned totally homo and myspace oriented. The internet is ruining the unique culture groups that our nation once had... it's melting them into one pot, making the average idiot a "hip hop expert"... fuck that, I have not much at all to do with hip hop anymore. There's a very SMALL handful of artists that I will listen to and they do not include BigE and 2Pac...

Fuck Gangsters,

Fuck Durags,

Fuck your gold

Fuck your diamonds,

Fuck your SHITTY music

Fuck your ugly styles

Fuck your ugly shoes

Fuck your ugly paint on your car

Fuck that ugly purple interior on your car

Hip hop makes me want to barf.

Now, don't get me wrong, there is a very small percentage of the hip hop population that really is "keeping it real"... but the majority of it can eat my ass with a spoon. /no homo

Ok, I'm done.

NIGGAS WHO DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT HIPHOP BEFORE TRIBE CALLED QUEST ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT ARE SAYING "HIP HOP IS DEAD" HIPHOP IS PARTY MUSIC YOU DICKS. THAT SHIT WILL NEVER DIE. NIGGAS ARE MAD THAT MUSIC NOWADAYS DOESNT HAVE A "MESSAGE"...BOYBOY IF YOU NEED TO LOOK TO MUSIC TO FIND OUT WHAT CAUSES YOU SHOULD BE FIGHTING FOR, THEN YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT B. IF ANYTHING, ROCK MUSIC IS DEAD CUZ OF ALL THIS GAY EMO SHIT WHERE NIGGAS ARE MAKING THE MUSIC MORE ABOUT FASHION AND OTHER BULLSHIT THAN ABOUT ACTUAL MUSIC. (MEANING INSTRUMENTS MAKING NOISE) YOU CAN PLAY TWO NOTES? YOU'RE IN, LETS WHINE.

I LOOK AT THE DUDE RAPPING ON THE TRACK AS JUST ANOTHER INSTRUMENT. I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT THE NIGGA SAYS, IF THE SHIT FLOWS WITH THE BEAT AND SOUNDS DOPE, IM WIT IT. NIGGAS BE WANTING RAPPERS TO SAVE THE FUCKING WORLD, MEANWHILE, WHAT THE FUCK IS JARED LETO SINGING ABOUT RIGHT NOW? DO THE MATH HOMIE.

I don't think any of you are quite hearing me. This wasn't an invitation for you to say some regurgitated bullshit, like I care what songs you can sing along with. There are only four main reasons I want you all to fold on Hip Hop.

1. Everything that Hip Hop was and wasn't, no longer is and isn't, therefor all shit that's coming out now isn't hip hop.

2. Everybody is a perp. If you wear 'street style' clothes to be 'more down than you already are,' and you know you do, you're a fag. Trying to be cool is gay. And this faggotry is the fifth and sixth and seventh element of today's hip hop.

3. No song bangs harder than when you first hear it. If you live under a rock, then maybe you can listen to the same shit over and over but for most, music is addictive, something you're quick to build up an immunity to, and will drive you to scour the world for more potent shit. Hip hop's that gateway drug into harder shit. Eventually you just stop taking it.

4. I hate America's privatized radio industry, and there's more reasons you should too than I care to list.