Canada's most patriotic animal

geezpot

Well dude, all I have to say is I am sorry....is that what you want? Sorry, GW is dumb...we have been living with it for eight years, and you are just going to have to do what every other American that reads books does....wait until Nov 2008.

Really dude, I dont know if you do it...but if you see someone giving shit to Americans in your country just cause they are Americans....please stop it.

You dont see us, being shit-heads to Mr. ABC do you?

I dont want an apology dude.. haha How many times can I say the same things over and over and you two not listen.

I AM NOT RACIST, I DO NOT THINK THIS WAY, I AM SIMPLY TRYING TO SHED LIGHT ON THE POSITION OF OTHERS.

As I said earlier, my ex fiance is American and it would drive me fuckin nuts when people where racist towards her.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I dont want an apology dude.. haha How many times can I say the same things over and over and you two not listen.

I AM NOT RACIST, I DO NOT THINK THIS WAY, I AM SIMPLY TRYING TO SHED LIGHT ON THE POSITION OF OTHERS.

As I said earlier, my ex fiance is American and it would drive me fuckin nuts when people where racist towards her.

Okay....then you can come to the the National Pancake-O-Thon being held here in Miami.

But you better bring your "A" game...cause you are representing your country and we Americans having been stuffing ourselves with this shit for years.

Remember....Steve Irwin would want you to win for the Motherland!!!!

Okay....then you can come to the the National Pancake-O-Thon being held here in Miami.

But you better bring your "A" game...cause you are representing your country and we Americans having been stuffing ourselves with this shit for years.

Remember....Steve Irwin would want you to win for the Motherland!!!!

I appreciate the offer, Im not a big fan of pancakes. How about I do my best to fuck up your transit systems and get as much brains as possible from many of your fine women folk instead?

No my argument was that people will judge me based on my country and not who I am.

I guess that's racism kind of...

The main definition of racism is...

"1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others."

I think people have a healthy dislike for what Bush has done, and they might try to take that out on someone from America. But since the majority of Americans have the same feelings towards Bush, I think that kind of cancels that out.

I dunno. I'm on so many pain killers and meds right now I don't even know if what I typed out makes sense.

People are cool. Even you.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I appreciate the offer, Im not a big fan of pancakes. How about I do my best to fuck up your transit systems and get as much brains as possible from many of your fine women folk instead?

No...there is no transit system in Miami....unless you are talking about the lame Metrorail...which my friend is a waste of time. Shit gets buffed mad quick.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Actually its not....it only runs to two places, and really is a WASTE OF TIME. (looking at Pod)

It gets buff really quick and will run only for two hours AT MOST, so its a waste of paint.

This is ridicluous.

YES people sew Canadian flags on their bags when travelling.

YES people outside of America have a poor opinion of Americans

NO all Americans do not fit in to the stereotype and I have personally met a number of cool Americans while travelling

NO Canadians are not jealous of America in the slightest. If anything it's the other way round.

A BEAVER would destroy a goose.

A MOOSE would eat them both, were it not vegetarian.

A BEAR would plain fuck everything up, except maybe a shark.

Now please shut up.

Beavers are so slow and docile, geese are fast aggressive birds with barbed teeth and a long striking neck(almost cobrakahn like) Also geese have wings allowing them to have much more mobility not to mention if a goose grabbed a beaver and decided to fly around then drop the beaver it would do some damage.

not to mention if a goose grabbed a beaver and decided to fly around then drop the beaver it would do some damage.

no way is a goose strong enough to lift a beaver. one beaver could slap up a whole flock of geese with its tail. beavers build their own house and are therefore the smartest mammal second only to humans.

Euros LOVE canuks because we fought to liberate them in WW2......and were polite, its also a great place to immigrate

The only place that Canada liberated essentially by themselves was Holland, and they've dealt with 60 years of Canadians expecting them to treat them like gods to not give a shit anymore.

"Oh you're from Canada? Wow, so is everyone else around here."