VET TMC. vintage stuff

imported_joewelcome

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Can you sign my book???

Vet is dope!!!And check out that little old NATO N next to the last Vet piece.And the little DESA tag...Plus what kind of Peter Pan shit was JA on???

aaawwww yes, the good ol' westchester days..metro-north walls galore

Originally posted by Ibex Moon

Let me tell you something about Vet. I been into graff for about 13 years and he inspired me more than anyone i know. I remember seeing vet tearing up westchester as early as 85. Seck was what he first got up with. I remember that he wrote Vet,Seck,Sec,Saro,JuneCome,HasRoc,and im sure more which slip my mind now. I remember all the pieces he did with Ces, when no one even knew who Ces was. As a matter of fact Ces was writing it Ses back then. I remember the Ces, June e to e halloween piece in 88 that they did at new rohe high school. That blew my mind. I remember the Ces,Cromag,Vet, e to e in larchmont.I cant list how many pieces i remember. All i can say is that Vet was the man around Westchester. I remember that TMC had beef with COS(Sasser,haze), Mosh,Cer,..even Jest and Gam when they first came out in 87 or so. Those were the good old days...Props to:

Vet,Ces,Eve,Nerd,Mag,Ceme,Cromag(rip),Jase,Mone,Fact,Nerd,Mez,Sale,Rem311,Jent,Pavo,Ozzie,Ekay(rip),Poet,Jaesee,Flame,Met,Bone,Jest,Nes,Merg,Mono,Ches,Monte,Vane,and everyone else who repped back in the day

ps..where you from joewelcome??Were you around westchester in the late 80s early 90s?

hahaha big sub rocker with the old pieces on port wall, harrison hollows, and the first production at albert lennard...oh man the good old days

haha...yes, long long ago in the burbs not too far away.....mr. ibex, reading your quotes, i've come to the conclusion that you know many little details that are only available to those who where submerged in what was the wonderful and fun world of late 80's and early 90's westchester/bronx graffiti. awww, running around in the wee hours painting on train tracks, avoiding crackhead,dead dogs and thirdrails...then cutting school the next day because you where just tooo fucking tired and screwed up from vapors. (sniffle) brings a tear to ones eye(sniffle) where's nerd?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got to love ye ol' 914

Originally posted by joewelcome

what i'm sayin is- bring back INC.. the tunnels and the crew.

haha!!!!!!!! insane night crew....i think inc might have to make an appearence very soon. wish i had a scanner, i have really great old photos from westchester and the bronx...oh yeah, nerd rocks

Oh Man..Big Nerd.How could i forget him..ViciousCRimeRebels..I havent seen Nerd in a few years..Last I heard he was in Europe dJing..I gotta check New Rohe for that new sliver..Still remember that Fact,Sub,Nerd,Dryp at potter ave..GOt pics the next day after u guys rocked it!

wow, i would never have remembered that if you didn't mention it. you forget nights until someone brings it up. nice!! i need to go back to freshchester, rack paint, listen to slayer while trying to figure out where to park to get to some screwy spot. just the thing to make ya feel 16 again!!!! i love it!!!!!

IRONMAN

Rookie

AND I REMEMBER A SUB BLACBOOK PAGE IN FACTS BOOK OF A BABY AND A AIRBRUSHED BACKGROUND, WITH A CHECKERBOARD GOING OF INO THE DISTANCE, AND A CRAZY OLD CES PAGE WITH A CHEECH CHARACTER WITH A SPACE SUIT ON OR SOME SHIT.

hahaha I had that blackbook for a few weeks..The babbys ambilical chord wrapped around the piece and there were these demented faces on the bottom..That book was nice..If im not mistaken Poet had some dope shit in there too...Man i wish i could go back to than!

wow, i would never have remembered that if you didn't mention it. you forget nights until someone brings it up. nice!! i need to go back to freshchester, rack paint, listen to slayer while trying to figure out where to park to get to some screwy spot. just the thing to make ya feel 16 again!!!! i love it!!!!!

haha sub rock..you know who this is( keep it low)..Its your old SLAYERRRRRRRRR brother from the chester,,Seen ya about 3 months ago on grim conditions

haha sub rock..you know who this is( keep it low)..Its your old SLAYERRRRRRRRR brother from the chester,,Seen ya about 3 months ago on grim conditions

haha...you freak!!!!! i love suburban dirtbags like we all are.

Archived