KRS-ONE IS A NUTJOB!

MAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I ask, have any of these 'beefs' ever resulted in a face to face confrontation where teeth have been removed from one rappers mouth due to fisticuffs or not?

Or as I suspected, these 'beefs' just a way in which these fucken wannabe's can delude the public into wasting more money on their garbage albums?

I would like to know the answer to this, especially since this thread has mentioned about 'anthropological essays on hip-hop culture'.

what about Biggie and Tupac? or Big L? they are all unresolved murders. but would say that it clears up your assumption that beef is all talk.

besides, dissing someone in a rhyme is as old as hip hop itself, that is what a battle is.

well according to this one documentry i watched on his beef with nelly there are hundreds.

edit:

here's the doc.

part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8kjNvkBNdo

part2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qURjHwYS3lI

edit: its thousands.

i saw this a while ago. I was crackin up when i heard that "one more hit please please" line though a few years back.

You both know that neither Biggie or Tupac was the one who killed either of them.

So it doesn't clear up shit. On the Biggie and Tupac doco I watched, it seems as though the cops killed one of them. I reckon the other was killed by an obsessed fan.

So pretty much no one can present any evidence that all this beef talk isn't shit.

Thats what I thought would happen.

whatever any of you say the fact remains that he is a nonsensical weirdo who makes connections where they don't exist to make points that make no sense.

now, don't get me wrong.

BDP and his first couple solo albums were and still are classics.

but that gives him no reprieve for all the horrible nonsense he's put out since his self titled solo album dropped. that was and is the last good thing he has done and it came out like 10 years ago if not more.

and on the art critic comment.

who cares?

art critics are annoying too.

why defend them?

You both know that neither Biggie or Tupac was the one who killed either of them.

So it doesn't clear up shit. On the Biggie and Tupac doco I watched, it seems as though the cops killed one of them. I reckon the other was killed by an obsessed fan.

So pretty much no one can present any evidence that all this beef talk isn't shit.

Thats what I thought would happen.

i just gave you a few examples where there were physical altercations between rappers, and your response was that you thought they were "staged."

so basically if anyone "presents any evidence" all you're going to do is say they were staged, so it's a lose-lose situation.

it's rapping though. who cares if they fight or not? if they keep it on wax and don't throw punches that's fine. if they do that's fine. maybe you're not familiar with hiphop. the other day you made a big deal about lil wayne and why he spells his name like that because you thought it was spelled "little." anyone familiar with hiphop knows they spell it that way on purpose to mimic the vernacular of how "little" is pronounced in the streets.

p.s. i doubt tupac was killed by biggie's henchmen, but there's evidence that corrupt cops working for Death Row Records (Tupac's former camp) were seen at the scene of the crime just before Biggie died. if that's the case, and they were involved, that would also count as a physical beef as a result of beefing on wax. but we don't really know though.

KRS is also apparently a liar and cheat. this was posted today on ughh.com producer forum by DOMINGO....................

I am just posting this to beat anyone to it so the way I said it is the way it came out and this is just a lesson to yall up and coming cats about loyalty in the music industry..I know there will be haters on this but it comes with the territory....

HOPE YOUR UP TO READING ALL OF THIS........

Back in 2000 when KRS had no deal anymore and jive records got rid of him he was struggling. He somehow convinced Koch records to sign him and they did to the sum of 1.5 million dollars with KRS putting $700,000 in his pocket all told to me by ALAN GRUNBLATT.NOW at that time I had my joint venture with Interscope records so I was doing OK..KRS called me and asked me to meet him up in Unique recording studios and I told him sure. So I showed up to have a "private" meeting with him. We sat in the control room me and him and his wife. He told me shit wasnt good for him right now and he needed me to help him production wise BUT he could not pay me bc he had no budget..Some of you who know me especially my team members know I am as loyal as a mufuka gets. I dont backstab I dont cheat anyone out of anything they deserve.. I learned by being jerked its not a good feeling...So I agree to work with Krs on the condition he returns the favors for me meaning if I needed him for anything he had to make it happen...There are numerous things he did not live up to but I overlooked them..thinking this is KRS he will not jerk me around even though through the years numerous people in his camp told me NOT TO GET TO CLOSE TO DUDE BE HE SUCKS YOU DRY AND MOVES ON...I am not one to follow anyones words when I didnt see it for myself I will give the benefit of the doubt at first....SO I work as EXECUTIVE PRODUCER on Sneak Attack..If you have it check the credits ITS NOT THERE...I produced 3 songs and mixed the ENTIRE album with Krs for FREE bc "He had no budget"..meanwhile it didnt dawn on me I saw him pass a $15,000 check to Unique studios..call me naive...So the album comes out and I see Krs occassionally afterwards and thats around the time I was working on "The Difference" album. I told Krs I needed him to do a song with Tonedeff at which he said yeah I heard Tonedeff before he is dope ok. It took 3 months to get him to do a bullshit verse at first in which I called him and told him he was buggin and I gave him a lecture on the phone about dudes like Nelly disrespecting him and he is quiet...YES I AM THE ONE WHO TOLD HIM TO WRITE ABOUT OTHER RAPPERS BC I FELT NO ONE RESPECTED HIM ANYMORE. So he went back and re recorded the song which is now known as "Clear em out"-a.k.a "The Nelly dis record"...NOW....I am living in Miami and I ran into someone who produced on Sneak attack and they told me how KRS paying them $7,000 really helped them out..I am the stay quiet and listen type of person so I listened and was like hmmm $15,000 to unique...$7,000 to unamed producer guy...OK time to call the President of Koch My assumed friend ALAN GRUNBLATT...Alan like usual got on the phone with me quick bc we go back to 1995 Fat Joe relativity days...Immediately Alan tells me "Domingo I know why your calling"..I said really why..He said "I know whats going on with that cocksucker krs"<<>SO ALAN TELLS ME AND I QUOTE WORD FOR WORD "DOMINGO I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THAT SCUMBAG KRS EVER AGAIN I HATE HIS ASS HE HAS CAUSED US SO MUCH TROUBLE FUCK HIM"..So I tell Alan I heard Krs paid a few people and he told me he had NO MONEY>>ALAN SAID" DOMINGO YOUR NAME WAS IN THE BUDGET AND YOU HAD $40,000 IN THERE FOR PRODUCTION" I stood quiet and said well why did you give him my money? ALAN SAID" IT WAS AN ALL IN BUDGET AND HE SAID HE WAS GONNA PAY YOU"...SO now is when all the "watch that dude shit comes back to me" I wont lie I felt like shit but I stood my ground with Alan and told him well I have NO PAPERWORK with Koch so what are we gonna do..ALAN TELLS ME "DOMINGO DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO BUT I HATE THAT SON OF A BITCH I CANT BELIEVE HE DID THAT TO YOU"..Well now I turned to that lollipop you see in the cartoons ....BUT I am stronger then that...in the process I found out I did songs for SPIRITUAL MINDED I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT...this is almost like having someone steal your credit cards and you get the bill like WTF!!..SO I tried numerous times now to contact Krs regarding this bc hey if your gonna steal and lie at least when you get caught give me an excuse..BUT he started to ignore me and I was like OK Hip Hop is a small inside world I will bump into him...I moved back to NY from Miami in 2004 and my first weekend back I called Immortal Technique and was kickin it with him and he said "Yo you should come to S.O.Bs tonight with me I am performing with KRS!!!...hahahaha I would not have missed that shit for the world...So I go and me and Immortal are sitting in Krs dressing room and he comes in and every fukin yes man he has is around him and I am sitting in a corner and when he saw my face he stopped and said "Hey DOMIINGO what are you doing here we have to talk" yes we do Kris..he said "after the show" well as the show went on Immortal ripped it and Krs brought Wyclef onstage and they did the dee dee da di de shit and KRS WENT OUT THE BACK DOOR OF S.O.Bs.............after that I had enough and got a lawyer not just a lawyer but the same cat that owns the rights to IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT for all you producers out there yes he owns it and will sue anyone using it if u do not clear it...SO jump ahead bc I know this is boring and you want to know what happened....DOMINGO SUES KRS/KOCH AND WINS NOT THE WHOLE $40,000 BUT CLOSE ENOUGH AND MY LAWYER JUST RECEIVED PAYMENT SO NOW I CAN OPEN MY MOUTH ....IN CLOSING I JUST WANT TO SAY I DONT HATE KRS-1 ITS SORT OF WACK HOMIE WENT OUT ON ME LIKE THAT AND ALAN GRUNBLATT TOLD ME ALL OF IT...I HATE THE FACT I WAS LOYAL AND GOT TOOK FOR MY KINDNESS...I KNOW THERE ARE KRS FOLLOWERS WHO WILL CALL ME A FUCKIN CRYBABY OR WHATEVER BUT HEY THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH AND IF KRS HAPPENS TO SEE THIS.......HOMIE THIS IS THE END OF IT...I WONT GO ANY FURTHER AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IT QUIET I WILL TOO....TO ALAN GRUNBLATT..REMEBER HOMIE TOLD ME ..."I know whats going on with that cocksucker krs"....HAHAHAH FUNNY BC HE HATED HIM SO MUCH AND EXPRESSED IT TO ME THAT HE RE-SIGNED KRS TO KOCH LAST YEAR WHILE I WAS SUING THEM HMM I THOUGHT HE HATED HIM..........THE MUSIC INDUSTRY CORPORATE CLOWNS GOTTA LOVE THEIR CIRCUS.................PEACE YALL.....

Yeah, and I gave a couple examples

The Game punched out Ras Kass at a party.

Ice Cube got knocked out and got his chain snatched by Kam and his boys.

Not to mention Tru Life acquiring a Purple City Byrd Gang chain as well as Jim Jones' One Eye Willy chain.

Dude must have missed the OH YOU MAD CUZ I'M STYLIN ON YOU video.

notice the use of 'apparently' - this is merely a suggestion that it could be true.

taking into account the fact that it was posted by someone directly involved, and the context under which it was posted, i dont doubt its truth. (unless someone has been pretending to be someone else since 2001)

your sarcasm is no match for my attention to detail my friend. no match

i just gave you a few examples where there were physical altercations between rappers, and your response was that you thought they were "staged."

so basically if anyone "presents any evidence" all you're going to do is say they were staged, so it's a lose-lose situation.

it's rapping though. who cares if they fight or not? if they keep it on wax and don't throw punches that's fine. if they do that's fine. maybe you're not familiar with hiphop. the other day you made a big deal about lil wayne and why he spells his name like that because you thought it was spelled "little." anyone familiar with hiphop knows they spell it that way on purpose to mimic the vernacular of how "little" is pronounced in the streets.

p.s. i doubt tupac was killed by biggie's henchmen, but there's evidence that corrupt cops working for Death Row Records (Tupac's former camp) were seen at the scene of the crime just before Biggie died. if that's the case, and they were involved, that would also count as a physical beef as a result of beefing on wax. but we don't really know though.

Man you really take this seriously. I mean you obviously follow whatever goe son, but here I am, as a extraneous person looking at this as the only thing it can be, and that is a marketing job. Obviously if people such as yourself want to believe it to be true, then go for it.

And the only loser in the situation is the person who pays money to listen to these idiots, or buys rap magazines to find out about the latest beef, or what cock some rapper sucked during his jail stint for purchasing hot car stereos or whatever other inane crap I have sen in those magazines where every second page is some form of advertising.

Sorry to go all KRS and analyse the genre as to how I view it (even from an outsider's perspective) but I can't see how this music appeals to anyone above the age of 12. But at the end of the day, I really could care less if this is what you like, I am on the internet voicing an opinion, nuff said.

• 2 weeks later...

YO HOW DID THIS FUCKING IDIOT LEAVE THIS COMMENT...

FunkyAss84 (1 month ago)

This dude is insane... but at the same time he's music...

you know what I mean ? If not just listen to this clip again, he's like a human ghetto blaster producing music from nothing and wrapping his surroundings with it, it's awesome...

ACTUALLY NO NIGGA, YOU'RE A FUCKING CORNBALL THAT BOUGHT KRS' BOOK.