KRS-ONE IS A NUTJOB!

MAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant hate on krs his old stuff is classic, but his last couple albums were a dissapointment

last album I got was sneak attack, which I thought was dope...

good find.

but i gotta say it's more interesting/entertaining to listen to krs-one rather than common. common's too shy and timid and ain't saying much in comparison.

thats why i love krs1. the pompus attitude as the personification of hip hop makes for endless intertainment. Lyricly hes one of the best, but off the mic (and sometimes on it) he's crazier than the homeless dude by the liquor store.

Can I ask, have any of these 'beefs' ever resulted in a face to face confrontation where teeth have been removed from one rappers mouth due to fisticuffs or not?

Or as I suspected, these 'beefs' just a way in which these fucken wannabe's can delude the public into wasting more money on their garbage albums?

I would like to know the answer to this, especially since this thread has mentioned about 'anthropological essays on hip-hop culture'.

I just want some evidence where some of this 'beef' has actually resulted in unarmed brutal violence.

Like back in the day when you were at school, and word of your 'beef' with someone would get around, then next thing you knew, a fight would definitely ensue.

I can't believe how retarded the general public is these days. Even K-fed has more credibility than these rappers who purport to have 'beef' with another rapper and then do nothing about it, because they are like K-Fed, essentially a joke. Just he gets props for not trying to hide the fact he is.

I just want some evidence where some of this 'beef' has actually resulted in unarmed brutal violence.

Like back in the day when you were at school, and word of your 'beef' with someone would get around, then next thing you knew, a fight would definitely ensue.

I can't believe how retarded the general public is these days. Even K-fed has more credibility than these rappers who purport to have 'beef' with another rapper and then do nothing about it, because they are like K-Fed, essentially a joke. Just he gets props for not trying to hide the fact he is.

there have been physical altercations. the game punched ras kass. one of kam's homies beat up ice cube and took his chain. i think tupac's crew and mobb deep's crew got into a fight. death row and bad boy would fight when they were at awards shows or clubs

Yeah, sounds to me like they were staged.

I mean, the Game punched someone and never got hit back? I mean, I have sen pics of the Game and he is a skinny motherfucker, so I don't see anyone being knocked out by one punch by him, so I guess it was staged to sell more Game/rass kass (whoever that is?) records.